[Art Contest] Design and Draw #1 - Celestial (Monday 10th October - Monday 24th October)

f70466c4fdf748c6e53f9e686e842aad.png

jirachi.gifGreetings everyone!jirachi.gif

Do you like to design new Pokemon? Do you like to draw?

We're looking for some creative minds who are able to design and draw, matching the selected type below.

The new Pokemon typing will be: Celestial

Design and draw a new Pokemon you think matches a Celestial typing, it can be dual with an existing type if you like but not another made up one.

You can create the art in any way you like. Digital, Pen to paper, pixel art... you name it.

As long as it's 100% your work!

Who knows! If the stars align, maybe you could be a winner!

db8xpbv-62a55166-3adc-4ca6-bcee-43937e80

This art contest starts as soon as you see this thread. Please post your entries below.

Rules

• Your entry must be 100% made by you. No exceptions.
  • Only one entry is allowed per user. You can change your entry after posting it if you'd like, as long as it's before the end of the time for submission.
  • All entries must be submitted from before Monday, 24th October - 23:59pm UTC.
  • You art must attempt to match the Celestial typing. No matter how wonderful your art is, if it doesn't match, we will judge it accordingly.
  • All entries must follow our Code of Conduct.

Judges:

KaynineXL

Edwardinho

xJoseee

Cossmooth

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

mawile.gif

412ab419c184adcb15e5d6e9637d71d7.gifGift Shiny Mawile Lv.1412ab419c184adcb15e5d6e9637d71d7.gif

Your choice nature, 2 moves, with 3 selectable IVs & 3x28 IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

30 minutes ago, Mirann said:

Excuse my ignorance, it's my first time wanting to participate in a pokemmo event, but I have doubts about how I register and where or who sent the drawing...

All you need to do is design a Pokemon you think would match a celestial typing and post it as a reply here. I will get in touch with the winners. You can leave your in-game name if you want rewards faster.

It is based on a zodiac sign Capricorn.

First stage : Orakid [ the oracle Kid Pokemon ] it can sense danger even before it will happen making it hard to catch at wild. It will evolve at night while holding the new discover stone, ( Zodiac stone )

Ability: Alert ( making it attack twice at the start of the battle )

Second Stage : Caprithorn [ the Zodiac Pokemon ] at night it shinesd together with the star. Protector of the forest and can change form.

Ability: Change Form ( upon evolving, it will learn the move " change form " it will now be permanent. And when it battle you can still use two moves twice but the one move must be the " change form ".

I don't know what I just wrote so bare with me here. Hahaha. This is my entry.

Username : AjhayDF PicsArt_10-11-10_02_36.thumb.jpg.20896b969d8cd269411643bf474af634.jpg

9 hours ago, MachoBear said:

What about if we wanted to make an evolution for an already existing mon?
For example: Giving a fan made evo to tauros.

Yes evolutions can count towards being new

8 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

We can only draw on paper and take picture, or we can draw on some Drawning App like Paint?

Yes you can draw using software.

19 hours ago, lottebug said:

Culucelest, Celestial/Dark type, based off of the 'rabbit in the moon' seen by many cultures! 'Celeste' was a greek/roman Goddess of the moon, and the scientific species name for rabbits ends in "culu", so Culucelest! Also has Cthulhu vibes lol.  

Culuceleste.gif

wow this is awesome!! what program did you use 0.0

MY NIKNAME: UltraOT
Fakemon Celestial: NEOBA.

Tipe:  Water / Celestial.

Pokemon Dream.

Ability: Drizzle - Psychic Surge.

Hidden Ability: Magic Guard.

Egg Group: Water A - Celestial.

Description: Swim through the cosmos smoothly and elegantly. It feeds on gases from stars. Comets are said to really be Neobas migrating between planets.

Neoba.png

Edited by Ultrakemon
More info 😅
4 hours ago, Zephy said:

wow this is awesome!! what program did you use 0.0

Thank you so much, and just MSPaint! Copied the first frame over, slightly changed it manually, then stuck the frames through a GIF program! I'm gonna keep working on it over the next 13 days so hopefully by the end it'll look more passable as a pokemon sprite 😭

Ign : Barrelz
Fakemon Name : Cosmiknight
Type : Dark / Celestial
Lore : Borne of the space gas clouds it took on the mirroring shape of the vast universe surrounding it,  a noble celestial protector of the universe, now corrupted by it's darkness that has deformed it's shape, Galaknight has another battle trying to overcome the darkness that is consuming it making it into the enemy of the cosmos.

Space scientists claim that the sound waves of the sword and shield clashing can reach distant galaxies.

azeazeaee.PNG

Edited by Barrelztitor
Rethinking it

1265993849_AGallery_14.thumb.jpg.fbb9e3f3de223487a9e478d58756200e.jpgtype: Celestial fairy/dragon 

Pokemon name: Drairy

IGN: ErzaSScarlet 

It seems that I should check that my entry does not have a broken image xd, but well, I'll take advantage and maybe add something else hahaha I have to say that this event is very cool for creative minds and everyone's drawings are very good, they are incredible!!! 💪

Edited by Rihix