Breloom is broken as sh..

Screenshot_20221211-154730.thumb.png.1b9f337740eeb91e576ba66c5e85a11e.png

Soo, who else believes this especific breloom set with the HA is overpowered. But not a little overpowered, I mean OVERPOWERED X100m to a point of: have weezing in your team or just dont play OU.

For the ones who doesnt understand spanish, the set above is: Spore, Swords Dance, Mach Punch and Bullet Seed.

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Then don't complain about getting swept by Breloom if your entire team is weak to it lmao

For your information, my friend, im not playing with 6 chanseys against breloom. Second, the forum rules gives me rights to complain about watever I want even if the thread is about the brightness of the game.

Im asking this thread cause of insane damage of this poke with his ha, how the fuck is possible to sweep a physical wall with 100% of its life with just 1 atack? Even if its not effective, even if it is burned? Also doing more damage with mach punch at 1/2 to a dragonite than a bander dragonite with extreme speed at 1 to a 30% life breloom. Excuse me but this is not balanced. Not even conkeldurr is able to do such damage so easy. Also check breloom's winrate now vs breloom winrate before his ha introduced and then tell me not to complain.

4 hours ago, Bertolfoso said:

Weezing, Crobat/Golbat, Dragonite, Skarmory, Gliscor, Volcarona (check), Venusaur (sun team) are your friends

Adding to this, Mandibuzz's ability makes him immune to powder techniques like spore..  All grass types are immune to spore, so serperior would also be a good counter imo. And then there's Espeon with magic bounce ability which has been working well for me so far.

9 hours ago, Rychell said:

For your information, my friend, im not playing with 6 chanseys against breloom. Second, the forum rules gives me rights to complain about watever I want even if the thread is about the brightness of the game.

Im asking this thread cause of insane damage of this poke with his ha, how the fuck is possible to sweep a physical wall with 100% of its life with just 1 atack? Even if its not effective, even if it is burned? Also doing more damage with mach punch at 1/2 to a dragonite than a bander dragonite with extreme speed at 1 to a 30% life breloom. Excuse me but this is not balanced. Not even conkeldurr is able to do such damage so easy. Also check breloom's winrate now vs breloom winrate before his ha introduced and then tell me not to complain.

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 91-108 (67.4 - 80%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

13 hours ago, Rychell said:

Well, friend, you sure do have the right to complain. But first, do this in the right place. Go to competition alley and find the respective tier's discussion thread to raise your concerns. I assure you, more people which are very experienced when it comes to competitive playing, will tell you the same or similar thing I will in just a moment.

Second, Breloom is nowhere near the offensive uber you claim it to be. It's slow and frail, outsped by majority of OU metagame, suspectible to all form of hazards (unless it's running the inferior Poison Heal set, which is on about 1/10 teams). It has several hard counters in the tier, can be handled both offensively and defensively.

Third, your entire case seems to be "I got swept by a pokemon so it's op". Sure, Breloom is good and surely one of the top tier mons at the moment, but it just has way too many disadvantages to be an offensive uber.

Btw your winrate argument means nothing. 

0621f4193ce9bf61c9cb24cc9429d943.png

Because according to this, Delibird should be banned for sure because it won 14/20 matches (that's an old screenshot but the argument stays).

If you wanna continue your argument, Competition Alley is where you should go.

Edited by RysPicz
typo
3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Third, your entire case seems to be "I got swept by a pokemon so it's op". Sure, Breloom is good and surely one of the top tier mon at the moment, but it just has way too many disadvantages to be an offensive uber.

Btw your winrate argument means nothing. 

0621f4193ce9bf61c9cb24cc9429d943.png

Jajaja I'm full agree with that 😂😂😂 Breelom has many disadvantages, so is easy to beat 

4 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 91-108 (67.4 - 80%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Idk how but this mushroom 90% of the time lives a Fire Punch from my nite on +1(stat atk: 30 IVs, 252 EVs. Jolly.)

Edited by caioxlive13
2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Idk how but this mushroom 90% of the time lives a Fire Punch from my nite on +1(stat atk: 30 IVs, 252 EVs. Jolly.)

+1 252 Atk Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 300-354 (114.9 - 135.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Unless the Breloom is 252 HP 252 Def Impish, I ain't buying it

22 hours ago, Rychell said:

Soo, who else believes this especific breloom set with the HA is overpowered. But not a little overpowered, I mean OVERPOWERED X100m to a point of: have weezing in your team or just dont play OU.

For the ones who doesnt understand spanish, the set above is: Spore, Swords Dance, Mach Punch and Bullet Seed.

lol just use ditto

22 hours ago, Bertolfoso said:

Weezing, Crobat/Golbat, Dragonite, Skarmory, Gliscor, Volcarona (check), Venusaur (sun team) are your friends

Crobat, Nite and Golbat get hurted a lot by rocks and some Brelooms runs Rock Tomb, that drops speed along with the dmg. Golbat not care much about the speed drop, Nite and Crobat cares a lot.

56 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Crobat, Nite and Golbat get hurted a lot by rocks and some Brelooms runs Rock Tomb, that drops speed along with the dmg. Golbat not care much about the speed drop, Nite and Crobat cares a lot.

23 hours ago, Rychell said:

On 12/11/2022 at 5:15 PM, Rychell said:

just add some counter in your teams and thats it, u dont need much, u have a lot, A LOT of counters in ou, tanks and sweepers, for example:
venusaur with hp fire/ice, rotom hp fire/ice, espeon, reuniclus, darmaritan, weezing, skarmory, crobat, ferrothorn, togekiss, dragonair, god u could even use ditto! just adapt your team to the metagame. 

On 12/14/2022 at 11:38 PM, moises6541 said:

just add some counter in your teams and thats it, u dont need much, u have a lot, A LOT of counters in ou, tanks and sweepers, for example:
venusaur with hp fire/ice, rotom hp fire/ice, espeon, reuniclus, darmaritan, weezing, skarmory, crobat, ferrothorn, togekiss, dragonair, god u could even use ditto! just adapt your team to the metagame. 

He doesn't want to change the team and complains about not being able to do with the team what he does before. Like Rotom-Wash players complain about Serperior's evasion before, just because it couldn't spam defog for free anymore and prevent the opponent complety from having hazards on the field, just because 90% of opponents doesn't have anything able to KO rotom immediataly.