Johto PTS Questions

Hey I'd really appreciate if you guys could answer however many of these questions as possible, shedding great insight to the community and hyping us all up for Johto more! @Rache @Kyu

How Long Will the pts Last?

If its just the weekend, will there be multiple PTS's?

How Much Of The Story Will Be Available To Test?

Will Any parts of the map/region be blocked off?

Will Apricorns be implemented?

Will "Headbutting Tree" Encounters Be Implemented?

28 minutes ago, Patrouski2 said:

How Long Will the pts Last?

It'll be online for about 2 days. We don't have a strict schedule for it and we'll announce it on Discord/etc. when it's available.

If its just the weekend, will there be multiple PTS's?

We're only planning on one right now.

How Much Of The Story Will Be Available To Test? Will Any parts of the map/region be blocked off?

The storyline is available up to Johto's champion. Optional/post-game areas won't be available.

Will XX be implemented?

You can expect most canonical features, including Headbutt/Apricorns, to be implemented in either the main server's release or shortly after. But this PTS is focused on storyline testing, so you won't see them yet.

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

It'll be online for about 2 days. We don't have a strict schedule for it and we'll announce it on Discord/etc. when it's available.

The storyline is available up to Johto's champion. Optional/post-game areas won't be available.

You can expect most canonical features, including Headbutt/Apricorns, to be implemented in either the main server's release or shortly after. But this PTS is focused on storyline testing, so you won't see them yet.

sounds great :)

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to respond, ty kyu!

16 minutes ago, Kyu said:

Wow this is a new approach on how information is delivered.. and I like it!
Well done Mr. well done 👌

10 minutes ago, Imperial said:

It's a shame he never answered any of my questions such as the Team Tournament vanity XD

I think thats more like a Bearminator topic anyways.. or maybe Rache i don't know to be honest 🤷‍♂️

21 hours ago, Rokyerider said:

Will there be any exclusive reward or cosmetic for passing the PTS story?

No bro I dont think so,  seasonal vanities are only available during Halloween event, Christmas event,  Lunar New Year event and the upcoming Anniversary event

24 minutes ago, Imrose said:

No hermano, no lo creo,   los artículos de tocador de temporada solo están disponibles durante el evento de Halloween, el evento de Navidad, el evento del Año Nuevo Lunar y el próximo evento de aniversario.

Pero no sé puede descartar la posibilidad porque están implementando una región, capaz hacen un mini evento para celebrarlo o algo por el estilo