Is it possible to add pokemon x and y ?

Bro we're finally getting Johto and people now want the next thing... ISTG

I'd rather that the devs work on implementing the existing features that we have in game such as the Battle Frontier, Subway Train in Unova and Pokemon Contests alongside improving the PvE and PvP side (e.g. Adding turn counters, legends, etc).

On the practical side, I can't see them adding Gen 6 considering there wouldn't be Mega Evolutions and unlikely Fairy types which are the main things which stand out for this generation (graphics may be possible in the future though?).

I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but Johto still hasn't been completed yet and self-entitled people like you don't seem appreciative and want more things added to the game without even enjoying what we're due to get.

Edited by Imperial
4 hours ago, Imperial said:

I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but Johto still hasn't been completed yet and self-entitled people like you don't seem appreciative and want more things added to the game without even enjoying what we're due to get

No its not rude.it sounds delusional and You are wrong.I'm so grateful that Johto came to the game.
What is self-entitled.
Do I have to complete a marathon or earn something to request something from the gameI'm playing?
im just wondering is it possible or not.what could be the problem here.
and im saying if x and y were in the game somehow,It would be really nice.
just a little friendly advice from me,life is not that hard man relax a bit,
let it flow :D

image.gif

Edited by Assuo
On 6/8/2023 at 4:10 PM, Assuo said:

im just wondering.Is such a thing possible even though there is a very low chance? 

It’s a legitimate question that is often asked. Sign that a good part of the player base would be happy to see newer generations added to the game at some point.

You can find more informations about this topic in link below. Keep in mind all answers are speculations and no official information has been released by the developers.

Edited by Zuladra

Personally I cant see it happening.

Since the client uses BW1 to run, the client would need updating to run XY. Johto and Unova dont have a 3D map. So having those with the maps we have now but 3D Kalos, Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh would be really weird.

Not to mention the amount of time to recreate all characters and vanities to 3D. Just seems like its more hassle.

I'm sure if I could vote, even if X & Y could be developed, I would vote against it. Even if most people would agree to develop Gen6.

There are still many potential user-friendly functions that can be developed in the game, and the maps of GBA and NDS have all been added (For me, I would like to see BW change to BW2 but it's fine if it won't happen).
Next, we should focus on developing the internal functions of the game, such as making trainer cards public, extending the guild system, allowing the Pokedex to search by moves or abilities ,or letting legendary Pokemon come out for event or anything.

Edited by Guest

Technology is not a limitation, Will and resources are.

- Will new games be added at some point?

Yes, probably (only developers know)

- Does one want new games to be added? And to what extent?

As many answers as players

Edited by Zuladra
16 hours ago, Elizn said:

Since the client uses BW1 to run, the client would need updating to run XY. Johto and Unova dont have a 3D map. So having those with the maps we have now but 3D Kalos, Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh would be really weird.

Not to mention the amount of time to recreate all characters and vanities to 3D. Just seems like its more hassle.

How about just designing one 3D model for all 3D games and resizing it in some parts to fit artistically like for example the chibi style of X and Y.

Redesigning all current 2D cosmetics to 3D shouldn't be very difficult, there aren't so many.

And we only want the original games of each generation.

17 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Technology is not a limitation, Will and resources are.

- Will new games be added at some point?

Yes, probably (only developers know)

- Does one want new games to be added? And to what extent?

As many answers as players

Technology is absolutely a limitation and you can apply this to everything.

The client isnt able to handle 3d rendering, and games above X/Y also have a different encryption. So dont get your hopes up, plus there is a lot of stuff promised to us in the past that we are yet to see happening like dungeons.

I disagree with your post and would like to explain the reasons (read below if interested) :

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Technology is absolutely a limitation and you can apply this to everything.

Our ancestors would still live in caves if technology was a limitation.

Knowledge is unlimited and takes time to acquire, which makes human life expectancy the limiting factor. Here however, we are not talking about Terraforming Mars.

50 minutes ago, razimove said:

The client isnt able to handle 3d rendering, and games above X/Y also have a different encryption.

Yes, the client will need to be updated.

52 minutes ago, razimove said:

So dont get your hopes up

I have no expectations and even if I did, I wouldn't share them. I believe subjective answers are irrelevant to the topic.

I'm interested in the direction the game might take based on objective events.

59 minutes ago, razimove said:

there is a lot of stuff promised to us in the past that we are yet to see happening like dungeons.

That's a different topic and the developers have no obligation to the players.

Yes, it's a fan-made game, but it's also a company that spends resources where it thinks it serves its best interests.

Dungeons might be released at some point and new games never added, only time will tell.

Is the addition of new generations a possibility? Absolutely.

Is the addition of new generations planned by the developers? Only they know it.

We can only discuss the possibilities, avoiding personal feelings about a particular direction and staying factual.

On 6/9/2023 at 4:38 AM, Elizn said:

So what your saying is pokemmo 2? =D