This must stop [LEGENDARIES]

2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Hm... Normally some of these Amigos are Impostors unlikely me thou except adokill as Truly the Most Rivalry & i already Give Up Battling to get KoTH Legendary since October 2023 too... That's why I'm here for Peace as Farming BPs & still keep Failing until now. Idk why you said that as Friendly Messages for no reason, but we've met in way back on February 2023 & your supposedly to being Rivaled on Team GØK cause your still Mad at lol. But i understand now on why everything keeps changing on their minds too. (Still can't get over on Mewtwo Yesterday...)

Legendaries system was made to fight so the natural thing is to do so. Now people almost dont fight because there are a big alliance beetween chinese people, spanish legendary hunters and the old enemies of them because every legendary gives 4k BP so is easier for them waiting their turn that fight for BP, what makes this system totally dead and boring and its very difficult to a single person to fight 10-15 people at the same time because all of them spams a trick room or a water sprout copied team. Even if you crush these trick rooms, in fact, there are many bugs not solved yet related with challenging speed: some players found a way to challenge first always so it is very difficult to steal it from the same group because they keep challenging each others... But, even if it is boring this is profitable to farm in alts accounts and exchange BPs for choice items to sell. So yes, we need a new update for this.

Im not enemy with nobody so I dont see the problem to tell you how to win or get your BP first lol in fact this is just game. So something you can do IS waiting for an Alpha and catch the legendaries in ch6-or more Channel, after you finish you can release It into the wild. This will make us, the bp farmers very mad lol 😛

• 3 weeks later...

Ok! This has Literally needs to be Changed! I got Kicked Out of that Team GØK after Calling Out on Mewtwo Location Spot during this War against Team UBER! Now that I'm Solo again & my Mind keeps Haunting me about BPs Farm always Failed, let's End this Once for all to Change this KoTH Legendary within 5-6 Months while I'm on Monthly Off!😤😑🙄

(Almost 8 Months trying to make it Happens)

P.S. If some of these Players are using Toxicity or Blaming Us, Report them at Support Ticket...

Edited by kenjimAd
Fixed!
On 1/22/2024 at 5:21 AM, KiritoHakz said:

Its funny how nobody cares about economy here but cares in their self bp farming method.

Thats because the economy is crap. Bots control most of the GTL, the only thing that has true value is cosmetics because they are usually pegged to the dollar/RP. 

It wouldn't take much to crash the market as a whole, especially with their non-existent bot detection....

11 hours ago, WestTurtle said:

Meanwhile not only i found out today that there is entire lore with war, love and betrayal, but also a brave warrior whos been fighting for this feature for more than 7 months. What a time to be alive...

This would certainly have made a better season 8 of Game of Thrones

On 7/1/2023 at 7:28 AM, Rache said:

We're looking at some solutions to address griefing and team hogging behavior for the next update. At the moment we're considering these changes:

• The legendary releases itself after 3 hours regardless of player actions.
  • The legendary holder's location will be visible on the map to help others track them down.
  • Reward structure based on how many players the holder manages to beat with the legendary instead of how many times they can obtain it.
  • Players cannot obtain it more than once per spawn.
  • If someone holds it for too long without battling, it teleports close to its original location.
  • Fixes for more locations that players can enter to prevent others from battling them. If you see anyone doing this, please report them here as it is bug abuse.

We're not sure if all of these changes will be implemented at this stage, but we're aware of the issues and will do what we can to allow more players to interact with the feature and to make it more difficult for malicious players to ruin the experiences of others.

Please add this during the New Year event or soon. This feature needs a lot of reworking. Also, maybe get rid of the BP reward. People farm these legendarys for 4000 BP each, and I think that is a threat to the BP economy and the Pokemmo economy. Because there are some people who are able to farm three legendarys in a day, making 12000 BP a day, and they buy choice items and stuff and sell them, which causes a big market crash and too much supply. Not to mention most people who farm these are giant teams of about 15 people, so these 15 people get 4000 or more BP a day, and most of them buy BP items and sell them. I can name many more issues this feature has. But that's the one that scares me the most. 

Another thing I would like to mention is that I have been reading this post for quite some time, and I can tell there is a lot of drama with some big teams stealing the legendarys and releasing them. I feel like if you remove the BP, that would motivate these big teams to care less about the legendary. I'm willing to bet that they only want the legendary for the BP, and then they release it after they have their BP, so removing the BP should help discourage these teams from even caring about the legendary, and that can help solve some drama issues. Those are my thoughts on the subject, and I feel like a rework on this is a must because of the reasons I gave and the reasons above this post and potentially below this post. If you disagree with me, then tell me your thoughts. 

15 hours ago, SparklingGinger said:

Please add this during the New Year event or soon. This feature needs a lot of reworking. Also, maybe get rid of the BP reward. People farm these legendarys for 4000 BP each, and I think that is a threat to the BP economy and the Pokemmo economy. Because there are some people who are able to farm three legendarys in a day, making 12000 BP a day, and they buy choice items and stuff and sell them, which causes a big market crash and too much supply. Not to mention most people who farm these are giant teams of about 15 people, so these 15 people get 4000 or more BP a day, and most of them buy BP items and sell them. I can name many more issues this feature has. But that's the one that scares me the most. 

Another thing I would like to mention is that I have been reading this post for quite some time, and I can tell there is a lot of drama with some big teams stealing the legendarys and releasing them. I feel like if you remove the BP, that would motivate these big teams to care less about the legendary. I'm willing to bet that they only want the legendary for the BP, and then they release it after they have their BP, so removing the BP should help discourage these teams from even caring about the legendary, and that can help solve some drama issues. Those are my thoughts on the subject, and I feel like a rework on this is a must because of the reasons I gave and the reasons above this post and potentially below this post. If you disagree with me, then tell me your thoughts. 

A lot of these BPS are reinvested in new pokemons to continue keeping the monopoly. So dont worry about economy.

• 1 month later...

Ok! I can't believe what I'm saying this but... The KoTH Legendary Issues is Back again & this time! SrGallade already Blocked me because i didn't know that i joined the Wrong Team the Whole Time & he was Right all along about these Issues! Team GØK wants a War & being Toxicity while Team UBER wants a Peace & do BPs Farm to Everyone! Because of the Tensions Continues even High, Kinzo is Banned again because of this Issues so i left Team GØK & now i'm Outsider again. Now i might have to post this at Forum as my Consequences for all of this History of Rivalry too... So please for Goodness Sake! Make it Happened as New Improved KoTH Features already so i can now stop having these Issues again. Go on & Hate me now then, i'm Sick & Tired of these Rivalry too & i just felt Extremely Lost of these BPs Farm anyway since everything of these War Ongoing so Offensively. That's all of my Statement about these Issues & hopefully when i get back as someone already Captured a KoTH Legendary Pokémons, you already know what's going to happens Next... (Soon)

Edited by kenjimAd
1 minute ago, kenjimAd said:

Ok! I can't believe what I'm saying this but... The KoTH Legendary Issues is Back again & this time! SrGallade already Blocked me because i didn't know that i joined the Wrong Team the Whole Time & he was Right all along about these Issues! Team GØK wants a War & being Toxicity while Team UBER wants a Peace & do BPs Farm to Everyone! Because of the Tensions Continues even High, Kinzo is Banned again because of this Issues so i left Team GØK & I'm now Outsider again. Now i might have to post this at Forum as my Consequences for all of this History of Rivalry too... So please for Goodness Sake! Make it Happened as New Improved KoTH Features already so i can now stop having these Issues again. Go on & Hate me now then, i'm Sick & Tired of these Rivalry too & i just felt Extremely Lost of these BPs Farm anyway since everything of these War Ongoing so Offensively. That's all of my Statement about these Issues & hopefully when i get back as someone already Captured a KoTH Legendary Pokémons, you already know what's going to happens Next... (Soon)

busco war

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Ok! I can't believe what I'm saying this but... The KoTH Legendary Issues is Back again & this time! SrGallade already Blocked me because i didn't know that i joined the Wrong Team the Whole Time & he was Right all along about these Issues! Team GØK wants a War & being Toxicity while Team UBER wants a Peace & do BPs Farm to Everyone! Because of the Tensions Continues even High, Kinzo is Banned again because of this Issues so i left Team GØK & now i'm Outsider again. Now i might have to post this at Forum as my Consequences for all of this History of Rivalry too... So please for Goodness Sake! Make it Happened as New Improved KoTH Features already so i can now stop having these Issues again. Go on & Hate me now then, i'm Sick & Tired of these Rivalry too & i just felt Extremely Lost of these BPs Farm anyway since everything of these War Ongoing so Offensively. That's all of my Statement about these Issues & hopefully when i get back as someone already Captured a KoTH Legendary Pokémons, you already know what's going to happens Next... (Soon)

You are only on the side of the one who gives you bp.

14 minutes ago, SoyEthan said:

You are only on the side of the one who gives you bp.

I know & i didn't know also that I've been Bamboozled of these Teams that I've joined before! 1st! I just joined Team GØK Ingame. Then 2nd, i joined Team UBER in Discord & 3rd! When they Fought each others as i didn't Realize it at all that they are Fighting again & again... That's the Truth on why I'm getting Annoyed & Raged Quit on this Situation bruh!

2 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Tbh... Until now, i still don't know what's Busco War means? 😑

A term for wanting team/clan war. 

In all seriousness, I understand that you are frustrated with your situation but remember to block players who ruin your experience here. Also, if the current legendary battle content annoys you, you should find another aspect of the game. It's not really worth it to get frustrated over. What is more important - you farming BPs but getting annoyed or you enjoying the game?

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

I know & i didn't know also that I've been Bamboozled of these Teams that I've joined before! 1st! I just joined Team GØK Ingame. Then 2nd, i joined Team UBER in Discord & 3rd! When they Fought each others as i didn't Realize it at all that they are Fighting again & again... That's the Truth on why I'm getting Annoyed & Raged Quit on this Situation bruh!

Mmm, okay

59 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

¡Sé y no sabía también que me han engañado estos equipos a los que me he unido antes! 1º! Me acabo de unir al equipo GØK Ingame. Luego, segundo, me uní al equipo UBER en Discord y tercero. Cuando pelearon entre sí y yo no me di cuenta en absoluto de que estaban peleando una y otra vez... ¡Esa es la verdad sobre por qué me estoy molestando y enfureciendo, deje de fumar en esta situación, hermano!

It seems that the boy is right, you are just angry for not getting your battle points, even if you are not related in this situation, you are not the best one to be announcing things that no "uber or gos" team asked you for, I don't understand why really You are announcing peace treaties, what peace, what war... It's practically just a game, Even if a change arises in the game mode, there will always be someone who doesn't like it and will protest how it is in your case currently.  IMG-20240319-WA0046.jpg.5ed921804a6bacf6ca0eca4e9c115b77.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kennrykake said:

It seems that the boy is right, you are just angry for not getting your battle points, even if you are not related in this situation, you are not the best one to be announcing things that no "uber or gos" team asked you for, I don't understand why really You are announcing peace treaties, what peace, what war... It's practically just a game, Even if a change arises in the game mode, there will always be someone who doesn't like it and will protest how it is in your case currently.  IMG-20240319-WA0046.jpg.5ed921804a6bacf6ca0eca4e9c115b77.jpg

Lots of truth in this post.

Look! I get it now & i understand now about Historical Rivalry of KoTH War... If the Devs might Added a BPs Leaderboard Feature in Forum or Game, i would be Proud of being in this BPs Leaderboard without wasting it lol. I'm hoping that i will be No.1 Spot someday. I already knew too that I've been Logging In Lately & telling that KoTH Legendary are now Gone.