What moment or event do you remember with great affection in what you have been playing in Pokemmo?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 3:54 AM, BrokenJoker said:

The day I met a GIRL on pokemmo

Hahahaha you took it literally!

On 7/1/2023 at 11:17 AM, KevinZFM said:

¿What moment or event do you remember with great affection in what you have been playing in Pokemmo?

Share the link with friends on shiny hunt session with a shiny charm are all moments of great affect, especially when one of the link members find a shiny.

9 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Share the link with friends on shiny hunt session with a shiny charm are all moments of great affect, especially when one of the link members find a shiny.

I remember when I invited @RochaBR to our link and he got his shiny Gastly before Halloween 2021 and he could add the King's falls particle. I feel happy for his find and still have affect for this day.

Edited by MightyMichele

None in particular, maybe when I will find a shiny pokémon, or when devs will announce ''this will be the last region'' so that PokeMMO will be free from false fans who only cares about the ''new region'' more than anything else
At this date, apart from the first days in which I had a very hard time with the game's AI, each day has been nice for me 😉

Edited by Andr3a281093

Sometimes, when me and my brothers reunite and have free time, we start new characters in pokemmo , try to speedrun the region together and when we have to say goodbye to each other in real life, we see who has reached the furthest in the story and then battle each other and see who's the strongest. Whoever is furthest in story and whoever is the strongest will be declared the pokemmo champion until we try to speedrun another region.

These speedruns are my most favorite and memorable moments in this game.

Edited by Plbbrt

Leveling a pokemon in hordes of Tentacruel to complete the pokedex, it had been going on for several days, and suddenly, without looking for it, a shiny  came out me, came out a shiny Nidorino on route 15 a few months ago, but I had no pokeballs, this time with the tentacruel, I had few pokeballs, I caught it luckily xD

Edited by SnowMoon
Additional Information
2 hours ago, SnowMoon said:

Leveling a pokemon in hordes of Tentacruel to complete the pokedex, it had been going on for several days, and suddenly, without looking for it, a shiny  came out me, came out a shiny Nidorino on route 15 a few months ago, but I had no pokeballs, this time with the tentacruel, I had few pokeballs, I caught it luckily xD

Awesome

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

Awesome

Yes, then another shiny Tentacruel came out, and I caught it (I had bought more pokeballs), but I kept the greatest emotion and I keep it with the first one because I only had a few pokeballs and it was the first shiny I caught in what I've been playing