Is there something wrong with my account (Suicune)

image.png.554f3e01dbc2da360f72cfc910902983.png

6.5k encounters and still have not encountered Suicune. I have beaten the elite four and have been using illuminate/lures mainly in router 32 (single encounters). How many encounters did everyone else hit? I have read people getting it between 1k-2.5k encounters or only spending up to 6 hours on it. Starting to think there is something wrong with my account where it's marked me as already catching Suicune. I could be really unlucky or I am not even close to reaching odds yet. Wanted to hear your guys input and how long it took you to catch suicune.

1 hour ago, Smallio said:

image.png.554f3e01dbc2da360f72cfc910902983.png

6.5k encounters and still have not encountered Suicune. I have beaten the elite four and have been using illuminate/lures mainly in router 32 (single encounters). How many encounters did everyone else hit? I have read people getting it between 1k-2.5k encounters or only spending up to 6 hours on it. Starting to think there is something wrong with my account where it's marked me as already catching Suicune. I could be really unlucky or I am not even close to reaching odds yet. Wanted to hear your guys input and how long it took you to catch suicune.

i finished johto on saturday and have been looking for it since that day, in every imaginable place... routes, cities, even the ruins of alph and lake of rage
 more than 24 hours of search and still nothing 😞

33 minutes ago, Zergy09 said:

i finished johto on saturday and have been looking for it since that day, in every imaginable place... routes, cities, even the ruins of alph and lake of rage
 more than 24 hours of search and still nothing 😞

never mind LMAO I GOT IT

imagen_2023-08-19_002130997.png

imagen_2023-08-19_002146845.png

Just now, Smallio said:

GOT IT! 6714 encounters. I'm still curious to hear how long it took others to encounter Suicune. Pretty sure I went over odds

image.png.3c584d1e8a93d4f8159ca6a2d8d421d5.png

LOL

25 minutes ago, Smallio said:

GOT IT! 6714 encounters. I'm still curious to hear how long it took others to encounter Suicune. Pretty sure I went over odds

image.png.3c584d1e8a93d4f8159ca6a2d8d421d5.png

Bro, did you complete 6714 encounters at once (just staying in the same place and not going anywhere) or did you have a total of 6714 encounters(Including you offline or you went to another place)? And can I know the app you use to record the number of encounters ?

10 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Bro, did you complete 6714 encounters at once (just staying in the same place and not going anywhere) or did you have a total of 6714 encounters(Including you offline or you went to another place)? And can I know the app you use to record the number of encounters ?

Those encounters were over the course of 4 days. I would login and watch a tv series whilst I farmed encounters.

2 hours ago, kakaocu said:

Where can I download this counting program?

Here is the encounter counter I am using guys. Have fun!

Edited by Smallio
17 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

I'm looking for suicune for days and still haven't found it. 

Is there anything that I need to do? Why do someone use lures? 

Increases the encounter per hour so kinda help, but just with that, doesn't change anything else with suicune's ratio or something like that

Lures do increase your encounter rate, but since you get a lot of double battles in which Suicune can't spawn I'm not sure it's the best option unless the cat isn't your only target. I was single encounter shunting at Ruins of Alph so I was using lures (Espeon is so nice), but if your only goal is Suicune I would just lead with a Swarm/Illuminate mon and zoom around a grass patch.

14 hours ago, Doctor said:

Lures do increase your encounter rate, but since you get a lot of double battles in which Suicune can't spawn I'm not sure it's the best option unless the cat isn't your only target. I was single encounter shunting at Ruins of Alph so I was using lures (Espeon is so nice), but if your only goal is Suicune I would just lead with a Swarm/Illuminate mon and zoom around a grass patch.

Lures are the best way to find it due to the increased chance of encountering something per step, and abilities like Illuminate also help for the same reason. Although it can't be found in a double battle or horde, it will override the encounter as if it were a single battle.

2 hours ago, Rache said:

Lures are the best way to find it due to the increased chance of encountering something per step, and abilities like Illuminate also help for the same reason. Although it can't be found in a double battle or horde, it will override the encounter as if it were a single battle.

Ooooh thanks for clarifying Rache, I heard that but you know how things new to the game can get with all the bro theories around. Mind if I also ask for confirmation on the fact that you don't need to move in and out of your location to find it, but rather touch grass (heh) infinitely until you find the cyanotic cat? Thanks ♥

3 hours ago, Rache said:

Very helpful post. Thank you♡