PokeMMO Damage Calculator!

28 minutes ago, AdamantSceptile said:

Wait, Gamer2020, is it you, the creator of PGE PokemonGameEditor, the GBA Rom Hacking Tool?? Big Fan.

Yes.

24 minutes ago, AdamantSceptile said:

Kudos on the Calculator.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Strodex said:

I have a trainer IV guide coming for more accurate calcing too, not sure if the IVs are random but there are some consistencies such as youngsters having generally 6x5 IV pokemon, etc. Great addition

Thank you.

Here might be a better STARTING point for sets https://github.com/LaukkaE/damage-calc-mmo/blob/master/src/js/data/sets/genmmo.js

I made those in march, most of the stuff is pretty basic, but atleast most of the OU stuff should have more proper sets than what classic BW2 sets would be.

All the LC stuff etc has been culled off, as i was going to do a separate tier for that stuff but didn't end up continuing as i haven't really played mmo this year.

Your free to use them if you want.

Knock off is still 20 BP in PokeMMO, I know some other moves BP are also not similar to what it is past gen 5 but I do not remember them top of my head 

Edit : ah yeah, Outrage BP in pokemmo is different aswell, 90 instead 120 i think

Thanks for the calculator ! Any chance you add something for Randoms ? The level of pokemons change every month or so, not necessary to add, but filling everything with 85 EVs would be nice to have

Edited by Poufilou
7 hours ago, CokeVoAYCE said:

that's an insane amount of work to even use. it's got to of been an even insaner amount of work to create. grats 

Thank you. Was easier than I thought once I studied the code 🙂

6 hours ago, Shadow said:

This is real fire 🔥

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Scorpioni said:

Here might be a better STARTING point for sets https://github.com/LaukkaE/damage-calc-mmo/blob/master/src/js/data/sets/genmmo.js

I made those in march, most of the stuff is pretty basic, but atleast most of the OU stuff should have more proper sets than what classic BW2 sets would be.

All the LC stuff etc has been culled off, as i was going to do a separate tier for that stuff but didn't end up continuing as i haven't really played mmo this year.

Your free to use them if you want.

I didn't see this when looking through Github. (I only found a calculator for Blaze Black) You only did sets? I will take a look and credit you if I use anything. I need to think of a good way to regularly update sets but figured will use the lastest BW for now.

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I think your gems are following future gem calculations (in MMO they are from BW, so +50%).

Other than that, amazing work. Already bookmarked 🙂

I started a list of reported issues and will look to fix that. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Knock off is still 20 BP in PokeMMO, I know some other moves BP are also not similar to what it is past gen 5 but I do not remember them top of my head 

Edit : ah yeah, Outrage BP in pokemmo is different aswell, 90 instead 120 i think

Thanks for the calculator ! Any chance you add something for Randoms ? The level of pokemons change every month or so, not necessary to add, but filling everything with 85 EVs would be nice to have

Thank you. I started a list of reported issues and will look to fix those.

The issue with the randoms is that I'm not sure where to get the data. I removed the randoms page because I think the randoms are built from the sets but since the sets are from showdown they would be inaccurate.

3 hours ago, pachima said:

I am very very disappointed. 

The old rys would remind us all what calculating is.

lol

2 hours ago, McTermi said:

Calcing is Cheating, We never Forgetto Like Daryl little Spaghetto

lol

21 minutes ago, Gamer2020 said:

The issue with the randoms is that I'm not sure where to get the data. I removed the randoms page because I think the randoms are built from the sets but since the sets are from showdown they would be inaccurate.

The sets data isn't available, apart from notes taken by players if they do. The pokemon level data is available in-game in Statistics, but it changes monthly for balancing so it's not worth taking the time to retrieve them.

The only thing that would be nice is an option to get 85 EVs on every stat to calc faster ! Like a button or something, it's not worth the time to import data

27 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

The sets data isn't available, apart from notes taken by players if they do. The pokemon level data is available in-game in Statistics, but it changes monthly for balancing so it's not worth taking the time to retrieve them.

The only thing that would be nice is an option to get 85 EVs on every stat to calc faster ! Like a button or something, it's not worth the time to import data

Oh I get you. I should be able to add that. I added a suggested features list.

Below has been looked into and addressed.

• Sharpness' damage modifier for slicing moves has been reduced from 1.5x to 1.3x Fixed!
  • Competitive ability Not a damage modifier. Just tick the boost in the calculator. Nothing to do.
    • Competitive causes Special Attack to boost by 2 stages if a stat drop is caused by a foe
    • This ability is available for Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Igglybuff, Milotic, Gothita, Gothorita, and Gothitelle
  • Snow Plow ability? Use Slush Rush. You can set any ability in the calculator. Name not changed to keep compatibility with team builders.
    • Snow Plow causes Speed to double in Hail
    • This ability is available for Cubchoo and Beartic
  • Reactive Gas ability Use Neutralizing Gas. You can set any ability in the calculator. Name not changed to keep compatibility with team builders.
    • Reactive Gas suppresses all other abilities on the field, except for Reactive Gas, Multitype, and Zen Mode
    • This ability is available for Koffing and Weezing
  • Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken's Hidden Ability has been removed Calculator lets you select any ability so nothing to do here. Just don't use the ability.
17 hours ago, Makarovs said:

If you are going to remove post gen 5 items, dont forget we have Assault Vest here (named Assault Gear). Congrats on your amazing work!!

Yes, I am aware.

16 hours ago, Huargensy said:

damn good job, this is really good stuff

Thank you.

15 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

Nice work!

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Alfalow said:

Man. This is gold! 💪
Thank you 💖

Thank you.

9 hours ago, corruptioncookie said:

This is amazing. Tysm for your hard work!

Thank you.

7 hours ago, TohnR said:

I'll definitely test it out in my next games and tell you if I can think of some mechanic that isn't respected 😉 Great work

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, cmantheninja said:

I know it is a big ask but it would be really cool if someone made this into a mod where you can pull this up in game

Probably something that overlays on screen like the counters but you click it and it brings up a mini web browser. Would probably be too big and would need it's own styling. Cool idea though.

Edited by Gamer2020