Exciting times with Pidgey in PokeMMO !

Hello everyone and staff,

Just wanted to share our excitement about Pidgey existing in PokeMMO as a bird catchable monster. It's the coolest bird we can have, its design is fantastic, and the community is really loving it. I love encountering Pidgey myself, especially on route 1 Kanto where it can be found with Rattata.

We can't wait for the upcoming inclusion of Mega Pidgeot. We're genuinely thrilled to see these big birds in action (still got to evolve mine). A bigger one would be amazing. A big shoutout to the developers and staff for their hard work in bringing these experiences to us. Thank you for making our  adventures on PokeMMO even better.

Looking forward to more Pidgey moments,

MightyPoufilou

Hello everyone and @Kyu,

Here is a funny picture with emotes I made to show how excited I am about Pidgey and how grateful I am that @Kyu and staff did a fantastic job on letting us encountering and catching Pidgey. These are moments to never forget. My Pidgey is wearing the Medal of Friendship. I hope that you will implement these Medals in the game sooner or later, they are mark of the strong bond that unites a trainer and its bird. 

remix-ce970747-7a39-4e97-a366-dc955a8661f0.png.6c3bf8c2efedc4f154085416f8cf4956.png

Best regards, 

Poufilou

13 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Hello everyone and staff,

Just wanted to share our excitement about Pidgey existing in PokeMMO as a bird catchable monster. It's the coolest bird we can have, its design is fantastic, and the community is really loving it. I love encountering Pidgey myself, especially on route 1 Kanto where it can be found with Rattata.

We can't wait for the upcoming inclusion of Mega Pidgeot. We're genuinely thrilled to see these big birds in action (still got to evolve mine). A bigger one would be amazing. A big shoutout to the developers and staff for their hard work in bringing these experiences to us. Thank you for making our  adventures on PokeMMO even better.

Looking forward to more Pidgey moments,

MightyPoufilou

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6526dd8ae3228a3a457219ac9024aefe.jpeg