Topic about wrong Unown in Overworld

After being bullied and heckled for asking a few times about why my unown was showing up as a Shiny A instead of a Shiny ! i made a post here, talking about my experience, how the community and mods behaved last night. 

All i wanted to know was why my Unown was appearing as an "A" and not its actual form. Damian suggested something was wrong with my Follower mod, except, I don't  have a follower mod. 
Then he suggested i get one. But it worked earlier this year, last year, the year before, so wouldn't it be prudent to address the issue that must of been affected in a recent update or patch?

The community descended as they love to do, ripping, tearing, bringing all down to their level.

Just a player reporting an issue, to be ignored, attacked, muted, and posts removed, all so you can avoid accountability.

Heres the proof, not that any one in charge gives a heck. 

Notice in pic one how its an Unown A Shiny?
Notice in Pic 2 how i have a full party with no Unown A?

My faith in support and the leadership in this game seems to dwindle further with every interaction.
Ill snip incase Mods wanna delete again when nothing wrong is being done.

Unown A 2.PNG

Unown A..PNG

Edited by Unidentifiable
Adding Evidence

I wanted to see this for myself, but I only have an Unown N, which becomes an A as well when it follows. All Unown regardless of letter or symbol, must appear as an A.

Not sure if this is a bug, or is intentional. I'll forward this on and find out.

image.png.8f457f3a1f1138cab08a187bf147f993.png

12 minutes ago, Elizn said:

I wanted to see this for myself, but I only have an Unown N, which becomes an A as well when it follows. All Unown regardless of letter or symbol, must appear as an A.

Not sure if this is a bug, or is intentional. I'll forward this on and find out.

image.png.8f457f3a1f1138cab08a187bf147f993.png

Thank you so much for looking into and reading, im becoming overly frustrated with how people are treating me over asking about this.

Sadly i think i need to leave, i havent been this upset over something so trivial in a long time. 

The bullies in the community are why. BC there are far more bullies than nice players.

18 minutes ago, Munya said:

I have no idea what happened in global but I am sorry to hear that.  The best place to inquire about bugs though is in a bug report ticket filed https://support.pokemmo.com/ here.  In this case it is indeed a bug and is known about.

Its still happening in global, im just non stop attacked for careing that my current hunt and favorite pokemon are bugged. I put in a ticket already.

Ok... let's assume everyone is cute...

@Unidentifiable I'm sorry to hear you were bullied. I hope you find nicer people next time. We all have questions at one time or another.

I'm guessing you've suffered a bug that started occurring since the last Johto update. I noticed this with my rotom sprite (which now only appears in ghost form).

EDIT: If some players aren't nice to you, you can always block them.

Edited by MasterAND
1 hour ago, MasterAND said:

If some players aren't nice to you, you can always block them.

It was a too large amount of players, if i even mention it they descend upon me. 
Im not allowed to talk about it anymore anyways. 

The "Bye Negas" Part was someone kept posting that in chat but no bonk came.

Damian Asking me to shut up.PNG

Edited by Unidentifiable

Second damian threat. Love that he pulls my posts but not the ones where i was pulled back in ONCE MORE by bullies. 

BUT I GET THREATENED.

as im quoted from literal hours prior, but ignores what was said by multiple people to me, The disparity in judgement is staggering.

Damian Threatens me.PNG

Edited by Unidentifiable
6 hours ago, Unidentifiable said:

The bullies in the community are why. BC there are far more bullies than nice players.

not only in chat, in forums too
(especially those people from competition alley, all of them at this point use anything as excuse to blame me, even if what i'm saying wasn't dumb at all)
Sometimes you can found some nice players(Some examples, Germans, most of them are pretty nice people, and Brazilians, that are not involved that much on competitive scenario and voicing opinions on Competition alley, and getting heared. Other community either i only found only the s*** people, or i didn't know too much from that community to voice a opinion(like UK community, i only know kaynine but k9 is a very nice people.), so i prefer to be quiet to not receive any threat on my private.) but part of community is toxic anyways, nothing too much that we can do. 
The ones that are most, are the so-called "Elite" and they control a lot of the biggest tours, and anything not alligned with what they wants, they will blame, like slam that gets blammed even if literally no one knows truly who is the host.

Edited by caioxlive13

If there is disparity in one's judgement here, it's clearly not Damian's. Why can't you just listen to everyone and block them already, move on and wait for a bug update instead of derailing global chat, instigating more fights and bringing more unwanted attention to yourself? Please take some time off and look back at the situation later when you've calmed down. I'm really sorry for what you had to go through but you're also not making it easier for yourself.

Edited by LeZenor
1 hour ago, LeZenor said:

Why can't you just listen to everyone and block them already, move on and wait for a bug update instead of derailing global chat, instigating more fights and bringing more unwanted attention to yourself?

I did, there was just so many of them. I blocked at least 10 last night then quite a few earlier then i gave up.

The point is if i even said anything from that point it would be brought back up by others, and id be forced on the defensive immediately.

I did do this, it did not help.

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

not only in chat, in forums too
(especially those people from competition alley, all of them at this point use anything as excuse to blame me, even if what i'm saying wasn't dumb at all)
Sometimes you can found some nice players(Some examples, Germans, most of them are pretty nice people, and Brazilians, that are not involved that much on competitive scenario and voicing opinions on Competition alley, and getting heared. Other community either i only found only the s*** people, or i didn't know too much from that community to voice a opinion(like UK community, i only know kaynine but k9 is a very nice people.), so i prefer to be quiet to not receive any threat on my private.) but part of community is toxic anyways, nothing too much that we can do. 
The ones that are most, are the so-called "Elite" and they control a lot of the biggest tours, and anything not alligned with what they wants, they will blame, like slam that gets blammed even if literally no one knows truly who is the host.

Caio, ppl asking you to stop derailing threads isn't toxic, you're just annoying everywhere

Just now, Unidentifiable said:

I did, there was just so many of them. I blocked at least 10 last night then quite a few earlier then i gave up.

The point is if i even said anything from that point it would be brought back up by others, and id be forced on the defensive immediately.

I did do this, it did not help.

Uni you know we're friends in game but you're in the wrong here, not because you deserved the hate on global or anything, of course you didn't, but Damian is right in the sense that if people try to pick up a fight with you and you respond with the same energy that's gonna cause a loop of endless fighting.

It's not that they had the right to abuse you and you didn't have the right to respond back; it's that when someone bothers you, the path staff is gonna tell you to follow is always block + report if necessary and moving on, at least on public chats. It's frustrating, I know, I have the shortest fuse in global, but at the same time it's also true that there's no point in trying to either prove that you're right on this topic (because people don't want to be right or wrong in these scenarios, they just wanna beef and mess w others) or trying to fight back.

Take a break so this doesn't affect you more than it should, and again, not because you were the problem here whatsoever, but because if it's hurting/bothering you to the point of ending in a huge fight in global with you being at the center, it's better to step away for a while. It's a game after all, and sure, people will be shitty, but it's only normal for staff members to try to prevent these fights by telling you to not engage with them and instead block + report + moving on.

On the Unown topic, yeah, Unowns and alternate forms have been behaving weirdly since the Johto update, for example in the PvP stats tab Rotom-Wash had an Unown sprite, and so many other mons there, so it's 500% a bug. I also encountered this bug when tinkering around with moddable assets, so having a different mod or installing one at all wouldn't change this, since it seems to be a problem in how the game interprets alternate forms for certain mons

32 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Uni you know we're friends in game but you're in the wrong here, not because you deserved the hate on global or anything, of course you didn't, but Damian is right in the sense that if people try to pick up a fight with you and you respond with the same energy that's gonna cause a loop of endless fighting.

It's not that they had the right to abuse you and you didn't have the right to respond back; it's that when someone bothers you, the path staff is gonna tell you to follow is always block + report if necessary and moving on, at least on public chats. It's frustrating, I know, I have the shortest fuse in global, but at the same time it's also true that there's no point in trying to either prove that you're right on this topic (because people don't want to be right or wrong in these scenarios, they just wanna beef and mess w others) or trying to fight back.

Take a break so this doesn't affect you more than it should, and again, not because you were the problem here whatsoever, but because if it's hurting/bothering you to the point of ending in a huge fight in global with you being at the center, it's better to step away for a while. It's a game after all, and sure, people will be shitty, but it's only normal for staff members to try to prevent these fights by telling you to not engage with them and instead block + report + moving on.

I know you're right and I feel I have too, i wasn't in a great place mentally when I came back yesterday, so i think stepping away is the best. I really admire and respect Damian and i know he was just doing what he always does, which is handled professionally and gracefully. I've been struggling with the amount of vitriol allowed in global for a while, the same ugly words and topics under a different name. 

And my block list is bursting.