FAIRY TYPE COMING FOR X-MAS?

Tzel

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

I mean, it reeked of it when they reintroduced Draco Meteor on Hydreigon all of a sudden, out of nowhere, so there's a good chance that's the feature they wanted to introduce and didn't get done in time since they'd have to code all fairy moves and whatnot. But this is all speculations, so take it with a grain of salt.

I’m really excited to see Fairy type changing the meta 😁

1 hour ago, Tzel said:

I’m really excited to see Fairy type changing the meta 😁

So Togetic/togekiss, granbull, gardevoir, mawile, whimsicott, mr. Mime and azumarill are about it right?

Azumarill and togekiss are definite moves to OU. Granbull, Mawile, and Gardevoir would be fun additions to the lower tiers. 

Not sure how great mime and whimsicott do.

Why do people think that just because some vanity has fairy 'typing', it will push them to place fairy typing in, when in the past they have been very adamant about it not being the path they want to take? It was last considered on Unova introduction or shortly after iirc, not saying they cant change their minds, but dont build random hope

6 hours ago, epicdavenport said:

So Togetic/togekiss, granbull, gardevoir, mawile, whimsicott, mr. Mime and azumarill are about it right?

Azumarill and togekiss are definite moves to OU. Granbull, Mawile, and Gardevoir would be fun additions to the lower tiers. 

Not sure how great mime and whimsicott do.

Definitely 💪🏻

6 hours ago, razimove said:

Why do people think that just because some vanity has fairy 'typing', it will push them to place fairy typing in, when in the past they have been very adamant about it not being the path they want to take? It was last considered on Unova introduction or shortly after iirc, not saying they cant change their minds, but dont build random hope

Well since it’s just an opinion, I think it’s ok to share it and see what ppl think about it 😅, also, not everyone is as old in the game as you, and as the guy above said, mods are working on a big project, but still not developed since like 3 months? Think about it

9 minutes ago, Tzel said:

Well since it’s just an opinion, I think it’s ok to share it and see what ppl think about it 😅, also, not everyone is as old in the game as you, and as the guy above said, mods are working on a big project, but still not developed since like 3 months? Think about it

mods are irrelevant, they don't work on anything, at best devs are working towards something, and if anything and hopefully its dungeons which were promised since 2014.