Lunar New Year 2024: General Event Information Thread.

3 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Maybe it should also be noted; it was believed (or at least in our team) that you can only complete each raid once. 

You can rematch if you lose, but after 1 successful run, thats it. Only 1 run per character.

This is for sure false. We can rematch, however you only get rewarded the alpha on the first run.

Maybe we are late to the game on this change. Maybe it wasnt a change, but a factor of the telephone game. Either way. Rematches with friends that havent done it, are still possible. You just only get a payout one time

how to rematch (to help friends). alpha den across all regions for a specific alpha says it is dormant.

7 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

If its dormant, its not available yet. If its available it can be rematched

yea i mean i already defeated and claimed the alpha. but upon interacting that same den (and all its equivalent dens across all regions), it says dormant.

so how do you know it becomes available again. i wanna help a friend

Edited by weedodo
18 minutes ago, weedodo said:

yea i mean i already defeated and claimed the alpha. but upon interacting that same den (and all its equivalent dens across all regions), it says dormant.

so how do you know it becomes available again. i wanna help a friend

All I know is that I've completed the raid 3 times with a link of 4 out of 4 members of my own team. And I have won the raid 3 times but only been paid once. You can rematch with a link of 4/4

Hi anyone know how to make the nian enraged? Last year event If I remember correctly, when nian enraged, we got double reward. Ex: 4 lucky red envelope become 8 lucky red envelope. Anyhow to trigger this? Thankyou!

Edited by PSTLV
3 minutes ago, PSTLV said:

Hi anyone know how to make the nian enraged? Last year event If I remember correctly, when nian enraged, we got double reward. Ex: 4 lucky red envelope become 8 lucky red envelope. Anyhow to trigger this? Thankyou!

Didnt even know that was a thing. If it is...very curious. Hopefully a kind soul will educate us

Edited by CanadaSorry
2 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Didnt even know that was a thing. If it is...very curious. Hopefully a kind soul will educate ys

Yeah, I only remember when Nian enraged, we have to defeat them to get the double reward but.. we cannot continue for another wave because of that. Why I don't remember how to trigger this 🫠.

3 hours ago, AngryGorilla said:

Steelix

• Kanto - Mt Moon
  • Johto - Dark Cave
  • Hoenn - Granite Cave
  • Sinnoh - Iron Island
  • Unova - Guidance Chamber

3 hours ago, yuishigamy001 said:

♦️♠️ INCURSIÓN STEELIX SHINOH isla hierro| Kanto MT. Moon| Hoen cueva granito (Destello)| Jhoto cueva oscura (surf destello)|Teselia cueva loza♠️♦️

Thank you both for these ❤️ 

yuishigamy001 please provide an English translation next time, as it is a forum requirement. Thank you

Some raid locations are missing in the first page and some of them were shared by @weedodo:

On 2/17/2024 at 12:33 PM, weedodo said:

Mt. Chimney - Grumpig

Granite Cave - Steelix

Rt. 123 - Lopunny

Rt. 120 - Ampharos

Rt. 117 - Zebstrika

Rt. 115 - Purugly

Rt. 111 - Stoutland

Hoenn:

• Route 120 (Need Cut) - Ampharos
  • Mt. Chimney - Grumpig

Unova:

• Route 18 (Need Surf) - Ampharos

I can't confirm them but I believe they are correct.

More Lucky Red Envelope Contents:

• Mystic Mirror x1
  • Red Envelope x4
  • Luxury Ball x8
  • TM - Helping Hand x1
  • TM - Will-O-Wisp x1
  • Insect Plate x1

Any chance of adding new methods of killing each raid boss?  After the update, they made the raids an evo line and item clause so you cannot use duplicates.

Also, does anyone know if you can get a temporal cape from the regular red envelopes or is it lucky red envelopes only?

Thanks 🙂