Tablets

10 minutes ago, Xratello said:

Yo isn't there more then Just 12? If i remember correctly there was 12x12...

The way we collecting tablet this year is different from last year, you need to catch 480mons to get 12 tablets

4 hours ago, TohnR said:

Didn't they say Shaymin was back in the patchnote ?

Or are you guys thinking this event will have 2 legendaries to farm instead of just 1 ?

Last year Shaymin appeared after collecting 12 dead flowers that gave you the exclusive alphas. I think in the update news they confirmed that he would be like that again.

The tablets appeared around the world and you had to collect 12 of each for each alpha. This year it is not yet known what function they have.

On 2/17/2024 at 10:05 AM, SakuyaZ said:

The way we collecting tablet this year is different from last year, you need to catch 480mons to get 12 tablets

Btw, to catch 480 mons is so much imo.  around 1 hour for 12mons, need 40hrs, which 2.5hrs per day during event. Compare to last year 12*12 =144 tablets and 280 mon in Christmas. 

2 hours ago, SakuyaZ said:

Btw, to catch 480 mons is so much imo.  around 1 hour for 12mons, need 40hrs, which 2.5hrs per day during event. Compare to last year 12*12 =144 tablets and 280 mon in Christmas. 

when start event u can farm 1 tablet each day, and u can finish, then, is so much?

i think really depends of ur time, but the events in pokemmo always u need time for got it.

Edited by xMago
3 hours ago, xMago said:

when start event u can farm 1 tablet each day, and u can finish, then, is so much?

i think really depends of ur time, but the events in pokemmo always u need time for got it.

It does really depends on how many hours you spend in a day, like what I calc, you need to take about 2.5-3 hours to get a tablet.  The events in pokemmo always u need time for got it, which is true, but compared with pervious event, this one is more stressful.   

Think of that, this time it requires 480 mons, next event 650 mons, etc. GGs I mean. So I stand up and tell the fact that the increase of requirement is such huge, please dont load too much to players. 

Edited by SakuyaZ
On 2/18/2024 at 10:45 PM, DarylDixon said:

the reward after you obtain the 12 tablet it isnt the zodiac outfit?

I am thinking those dead flowers you obtain from the raids have something to do with it.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

For 12 tablets you unlock another Pokémon, limited or seasonal. And since it's year of the dragon, I assume it's gonna be Hydrei or Haxorus (or both)

And I'm usually right with that shit

With how time consuming this grind is, if this is the case i really hope they are limited. 40+ hours of grinding in 2 weeks is kinda crazy. Not a lot of people can dedicate 3+ hours a day for 2 weeks straight so hopefully the reward reflects the effort it takes. The FOMO is real

I expecting more, new Lengendaries, like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi. or excusive event vanities.  40hrs to obtain all tablets, come on. 1 hour farm 4 lucky red envelops + 52 red envelops, which is about 600k. 40 hours = 24m.