Shiny Lapra's Fled after 12 Balls

Oh, sorry to hear that it fled. I would've definitely used a Master Ball for a shiny Lapras! Since I don't do many encounters, encountering a shiny is a really rare and exciting moment for me. Missing out on catching one Lapras would be such a heartbreaking. The Master Ball is perfect for those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities!

9 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Oh, sorry to hear that it fled. I would've definitely used a Master Ball for a shiny Lapras! Since I don't do many encounters, encountering a shiny is a really rare and exciting moment for me. Missing out on catching one Lapras would be such a heartbreaking. The Master Ball is perfect for those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities!

Michelle, he found it in Safari Zone. You can't use masterballs there

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

Rys, thanks for clearing that up. Which Safari Zone was it, by the way? I hope no one has caught the shiny Lapras yet and that it's patiently waiting for me to find it! 😄 (Just kidding!)

Only safari zone which has Lapras as encounter is Johto's I think

Im super sorry for your loss. I had a quick question tho, what mod are you using for the sprites? the gen 3 sprites bring back so many good memories! Also, how did you get stars around the shiny lapras name? Id love a response but understand if you need time to grieve.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:51 PM, RysPicz said:

Michelle, he found it in Safari Zone. You can't use masterballs there

Pretty sure I suggested this a few years ago. I mean it's a masterball after all. One would think that it being "The Ball" it would not be blocked by the safari. I mean if you think about it... there aren't many exclusive pokemon in safari that aren't obtainable outside of it anymore. That ship sailed a long time ago. Since shinies aren't really "rare" anymore, I honestly don't see being able to use your masterball in the safari as "game breaking".