[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Ayy, after trying to reinstall League for 4 days it finally worked out for me.

All it took me was to open up a hotspot from my phone for my laptop and 2 hours of patience(And 20 euros of MBs used I guess?), ez amirite?

After playing 1 game if URF I felt like uninstalling the game :(

Edited by ShadowGary

Ayy, after trying to reinstall League for 4 days it finally worked out for me.

All it took me was to open up a hotspot from my phone for my laptop and 2 hours of patience(And 20 euros of MBs used I guess?), ez amirite?

After playing 1 game if URF I felt like uninstalling the game :(

URF is great

It has been long time since i have posted something in this thread, so now must be about time :)

Here is some statistics about how pagekings from page 400 to page 499 is shared (updated 24 april 2016 10:47PM CEST staff will prob fuck this up someday): 

JonazDK 13
DoubleJ 12
platoons 9
Raaidn 7
KaynineXL 6
Goldeneyes 5
Kingbowser 5
Kanzo 4
GodBK 3
Heimann 3
Eggroll 3
Kizhaz 3
BlackJovi 3
GeneralVenican 2
NikhilR 2
Shadowgary 2
Lightleaks 1
Kiliminati 1
GoldenSunIsaac 1
Ryun 1
Q 1
Akshit 1
Dastan 1
Londark 1
Ryspicz 1
Bale11 1
Beldore 1
TeamRocketHarry 1
Codylramey 1
JSTUD 1
RNGOASTED 1
Fredrichnietze 1
DrCraig 1
PinkyWings 1 
Edited by JonazDK

It has been long time since i have posted something in this thread, so now must be about time :)

ur list

I didn't think I had so many. I didn't really notice.

Nice statistics there.

Edited by KaynineXL

Damn, Jonaz just edged me out. It's time to put on my game face for these page kings... especially with the return of GoT tonight. 

THE IRON THRONE OF LYLE SHALL BE MINE ONCE MORE!

Also, congrats to my boy Raaidn for killin' the obstacle bike jump game. This guy does shit I could never even imagine. Shout out to my son Platoons for sucking it up and moving away like a champ. And more kudos to JSTUD for running an impressive race today, even if it may or may not have been the distance we thought it was. 

Bowser, you keep doing you brah. Reach for the sky champ. 

[spoiler] And to add, I might be ruined by a woman. We'll see how this progresses fam. I'm digging this one though. [/spoiler]

Good shit Raai, but wrf is that shitty podium. 3 cardboard boxes with numbers painted on them would look better

They do stunts on bikes using the terrain, it's only fitting they use the surroundings and improvise a podium. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.