[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Did you count your two first round exits? 

Pretty sure we don't count anything else than 1st and second places since everything else is irrelevant.

Just now, raaidn said:

Keep celebrating those 2nd places

inb4 brags about beating us after getting bye and free scouts on us

Im celebrating first place of 2016 doe =)

All I see is dead people.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

I mean, if you're desperate for an achievement, congrats. You've been to the finals and choked more than any other team this year. 

We also reached the finals more than any other team this year. Its a pokemon game, rng sometimes fucks us over. But if we're being real, we're supposed to have won 2 of those finals isntead of second palces and you know it =). Keep hating from the bottom of dat mountain, you still got a long way to climb to reach us bwoy.

Just now, LionKIng said:

We also reached the finals more than any other team this year. Its a pokemon game, rng sometimes fucks us over. But if we're being real, we're supposed to have won 2 of those finals isntead of second palces and you know it =). Keep hating from the bottom of dat mountain, you still got a long way to climb to reach us bwoy.

*slow claps for a uguu trying to be relevant and making excuses because his team choked

Just now, LionKIng said:

At least I don't get coached to try and stay relevant bwoy =).

Aura Code: When all else fails, make fun of team mountain and claim jj gets coached

Glad to see you're still such a team player. Oh and by the way... I called you a uguusexual above. Heard some things about that chocolate covered uguu of yours. 

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Aura Code: When all else fails, make fun of team mountain and claim jj gets coached

Glad to see you're still such a team player. Oh and by the way... I called you a uguusexual above. Heard some things about that chocolate covered uguu of yours. 

Sure because Uguu makes much sens, can literally be anything on these forums. I was supposed to deduce you wanted to say some lies. Because thats the lyle moto : Lie everything you're losing face. 

And I don't understand your last comment at all. Care to be more specific?

Also to raidn , it was my dad's birthday party. I was there every time we won first place so fk outta here bwoy.

Edited by LionKIng

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.