[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Yo boys, you all weak. Was on this morning and heard a lot of talk. Log on in the afternoon to give support and only a couple young guns in the tournament. What happened to that fire?

*looks casually at Raaidn, NikhilR, yangsam, artemiseta, and DestructX. 

i feel like automated tourneys really took away the hype of things plus im too poor to make anything new

but ill be playing more tourneys eventually

@DestructX

I can only imagine what it feels like for players that are either teamless or have dead teams. We can at least root for each other and follow along during these things. I do miss all of the faces at Silph Co though and the trash talk + fame that came with it. 

We can all rally though. I need something to watch when I take a break from my endless studying. Come back fam. Come back. 

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Yo boys, you all weak. Was on this morning and heard a lot of talk. Log on in the afternoon to give support and only a couple young guns in the tournament. What happened to that fire?

Don't you hate people that are all talk and no show

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Dad's here at home.

jk, but now that I'm back home, can't play most of the tournaments as they start quite late for me and I'm pretty bad in OU right now :(

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

If i wanted to battle a bunch of vermillion peasants id go hang in vermillion =)

3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Jovi, sween, takens, unclegyp for the most part.

I usually would, but meh, can't be arsed to practice OU too much, don't rly find it fun. I'l just be patient and wait for my NU.

thx for putting me first babe. Ik its cuz you love me more 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.