[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@axx

Too much shading around the eyes for the full closed eye frame, weird hole on the hat, broken right strap/string-ribbon-thingy (our left), and you really leaped a lot on the second blinking frame (should close half, then full close).

Edited by Moetal

[quote name="Moetal" post="1124912" timestamp="1440470782"]@Tonme
What you are experiencing is patch compatibility conflict. Moemon patch itself does not "freeze" your game.

Yeah I know that but all I'm doing is applying the 1.7 patch nothing else

[quote name="Moetal" post="1124912" timestamp="1440470782"]@Tonme
What you are experiencing is patch compatibility conflict. Moemon patch itself does not "freeze" your game.

Yeah I know that but all I'm doing is applying the 1.7 patch nothing else

Perhaps try patching a different rom? By different rom I just mean from a different source

@axx

Axx please, why you do this?

@GloriusWalrus

At first I was wondering if you are even human. Then I remember you're not because you're a freaking walrus.

@Desu

What can I trade this for?

23m9ts.png

Edited by Moetal

do you think about a sprite moemon of missingno?

There kinda of already is, in a sense. You can't replace missingno and their friends because they are literally just composed of other data being read badly (without say, a mod that rewrote said data with a picture and then moved the moves and whatnot that used to be there to a different location). However we do have a bit of a parallel in that we do have our own hidden moemon. Meet Moemon Klinklang (#601).

zWQD1nP.png

Her and her 24 sisters lurk in the empty pokemon slots betwixt Celebi (#251 in slot 251) and Treecko (#252 in slot 277). It's their job to ensure that all the gears keep turning in the patch and that every moemon is where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there.  :lol: