Old School Marathon Tournament (August 16th)

Continuing the thought on the banned Pokemon;

DoubleJJ has presented a good suggestion regarding the bans to me. How do you guys feel about having OU stay the same but letting there be all the UU Pokemon, except maybe excluding Quagsire/Lanturn (??) since they would dominate in a 3v3 situation and might be overpowered. 

Can anyone think of any other UU Pokemon that may pose as being too overpowered given the 3v3 situation?

porygon2 maybe??

After discussion, I have decided to unban ALL UU Pokemon that were previously banned for the reason of them only being in the game after the spookie event Pokemon. I HAVE however decided to leave the previously banned OU Pokemon the same.

Reasoning:

With the banned list previously there were too many UU Pokemon being banned causing for there to only be a very small margin of Pokemon viable for use.

I have decided to leave the OU bans the same for the exact opposite reason, with the current bans there are still many teams that can be made with many different variations. 

Updated banned list:

Diglett

Dugtrio

Wobbuffet

Gligar
Ursaring

Skarmory
Smeargle

Heracross
Tyranitar
Ludicolo
Breloom
Slaking
Hariyama
Claydol
Salamence

If you feel I have forgotten a Pokemon, just make a post and let me know.

Good luck! You guys have 3 weeks to prepare.

Just be happy all the moves are working(I think?) so you don't have to sit through hour long matches like we used to of wall vs wall, I hope at least, I am so sorry if you do cause that shit was boring without people streaming to make it seem more interesting.

also if it wanted to be that old school(the tournament) there wouldn't be a uu tier battle for this as the tiers weren't created for pokemmo till well after the haloween event

Woot woot! Looks like it's going to be one hell of an event!

Are we playing the game of "Let's pretend 3v3 isn't cancer" now?

I mean, I'd say it's impressive that it was one of the few things that was literally uguued about so hard that it was forced to get changed, then 4v4 was okay for like a week, then people rioted about that until 6v6 became standard.

I'm not sure how anyone can look at this as a "tournament", it'll be just as bad as all the other 3v3 tournaments were; One bad 10% proc, crit, or flinch and you're done. Your opponent has an unusually good matchup against you? GG unless he's the worst battler of all time. We're talking about a format where EricTheGreat won a finals against Jeehad in 4 turns.

[spoiler]Let's be honest though, it wouldn't be old school if it wasn't awful[/spoiler]

After discussion, I have decided to unban ALL UU Pokemon that were previously banned for the reason of them only being in the game after the spookie event Pokemon. I HAVE however decided to leave the previously banned OU Pokemon the same.

Reasoning:

With the banned list previously there were too many UU Pokemon being banned causing for there to only be a very small margin of Pokemon viable for use.

I have decided to leave the OU bans the same for the exact opposite reason, with the current bans there are still many teams that can be made with many different variations. 

Updated banned list:

Diglett

Dugtrio

Wobbuffet

Gligar
Ursaring

Skarmory
Smeargle

Heracross
Tyranitar
Ludicolo
Breloom
Slaking
Hariyama
Claydol
Salamence

If you feel I have forgotten a Pokemon, just make a post and let me know.

Good luck! You guys have 3 weeks to prepare.

sorry but why did you ban gligar??

Are we playing the game of "Let's pretend 3v3 isn't cancer" now?
I mean, I'd say it's impressive that it was one of the few things that was literally uguued about so hard that it was forced to get changed, then 4v4 was okay for like a week, then people rioted about that until 6v6 became standard.

I'm not sure how anyone can look at this as a "tournament", it'll be just as bad as all the other 3v3 tournaments were; One bad 10% proc, crit, or flinch and you're done. Your opponent has an unusually good matchup against you? GG unless he's the worst battler of all time. We're talking about a format where EricTheGreat won a finals against Jeehad in 4 turns.

[spoiler]Let's be honest though, it wouldn't be old school if it wasn't awful[/spoiler]

no1 care,if you dont like 3v3 then dont play

And just like in the early days we have a way too good shiny prize for a shitty gimmick.

I'm surprised it's not a shiny Eevee.

Really? This is not a gimmick, it is a good tourniment! Finally Tyranitar, Breloom, Salamance, and all the other pokes I oppose are prohibited! I just might attend this tourny... (Keep in mind that I said "might" instead of "will")