Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Sunday 18th January 
Time: 10
:00 PM AEDT | GMT 11:00 AM 

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game. Please post your feedback of this trialled registration system in this feedback thread.

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO/Baton Pass
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

[spoiler]

Wobbuffet

Salamence

[/spoiler]

Prize:

1st: Shiny Ekans ekans.gif
2nd: 500 RP

Registration Method:
Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game. Please post your feedback of this trialled registration system in this feedback thread.

If you are on the bracket for this tournament and cannot attend please send me a PM, or post in the thread letting me know you cannot make it, this lessens the time it takes for signs ups the day of the tournament. Thanks in advance.

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Due to a recent post by Desu (link), it has been decided that any occurrences of the 'Battle Freeze' bug will result in a DQ; This is because it is actively avoidable when following the necessary steps and slows down the pace of a tournament. Please be read the post before participating and be sure to follow what is said to avoid this situation happening to you.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: NoadHunter 

Refs: RacheLucario Darkshade 

23.png23.png23.png

• 2 weeks later...

no one can nerf zebra, also noad should do the 10 minute registration thing for this tournament so I don't have to get up early twice

^ agree with Zebra on the pre-registration right before. I really like that in general for tournaments, but I think it would benefit here the most.

I have taken your advice on board and will change it to 10 minutes before. If I'm honest I really think that the 10 minute registration works most effectively for standard 6v6 tournaments. 

Registration will now be 10 minutes before the start of the event!

no one can nerf zebra, also noad should do the 10 minute registration thing for this tournament so I don't have to get up early twice

4am a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go online
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the sofa
Gotta catch my registration, I see my friends (My friends)

Okay guys, I'm going to need some feedback here. Would you like all of the newly implemented Pokemon banned from this tournament or would you like them all allowed? Bare in mind that breeding is currently disabled with no ETA when it will be back currently. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49897-breeding-temporarily-disabled/

This could either be the last OU tournament without Hoenn Pokemon or we can throw ourselves into the new region and have everything allowed (bar Salamence and Wobbuffet).

Because some people have godlies (seen Trapinch, Marshtomp), I think it is not fair to allow them. Breeding is now disabled and this creates a temporary gap.

Totally this. Some people already god godlies from Hoenn while others who started playing just few hours later, do not and do not have the possibility to catch on either cuz breeding disabled (again). So pls no

Breeding looks to be back up from what I read but haven't tested it
Just informing y'all but IDE say let this be the first hoenn touny and start collecting usage

Breeding is still disabled i think. Why the rush to test usage in the "new meta" if people don't have time to prepare all the comps they need. Will that not give inaccurate findings?

Edited by OldKeith

The first tourneys will be inaccurate anyway, people will need quite some time to adapt to the new Pokes, Split etc...Also, there is no way to know when breeding will be back, it may be tomorrow or in 2 months ( pls no ). If breeding doesn't get back anytime soon what's gonna happen? Ban Hoenn pokes till it's return? 

Okay guys, I'm going to need some feedback here. Would you like all of the newly implemented Pokemon banned from this tournament or would you like them all allowed? Bare in mind that breeding is currently disabled with no ETA when it will be back currently. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49897-breeding-temporarily-disabled/

This could either be the last OU tournament without Hoenn Pokemon or we can throw ourselves into the new region and have everything allowed (bar Salamence and Wobbuffet).

Last tournament without hoenn pls, only fair to those who didnt get a chance to breed

Due to breeding being fixed and made available to players again so quickly I have decided to allow newly implemented Pokemon on Sunday. I will be following the tier council's advice and only banning Wobbuffet and Salamence from this tournament. You can find out more about recent tier changes here. Rain Dance and Torment have also been removed from the list of banned moves.

Due to breeding being fixed and made available to players again so quickly I have decided to allow newly implemented Pokemon on Sunday. I will be following the tier council's advice and only banning Wobbuffet and Salamence from this tournament. You can find out more about recent tier changes here. Rain Dance and Torment have also been removed from the list of banned moves.

#excited

Thanks Noad