[Implemented] Show exact IVs

Munya, I don't understand your desire for a level-up skill for characters in a game where character skills don't even exist...

IMO, adding a single skill of such nature would smudge the identity of PokeMMO. This game isn't dynamic enough for a staple skill system of other MMO's.

I just think that a "level up skill" is too radical for the current game. Unless the devs are willing to implement 10 or so other "skills" along with it, then it just shouldn't happen.

Munya, I don't understand your desire for a level-up skill for characters in a game where character skills don't even exist...

IMO, adding a single skill of such nature would smudge the identity of PokeMMO. This game isn't dynamic enough for a staple skill system of other MMO's.

I just think that a "level up skill" is too radical for the current game. Unless the devs are willing to implement 10 or so other "skills" along with it, then it just shouldn't happen.

This. xD I said something similar a few pages back but goodness this thread needs to die.

i agree with all that even comp players needs the exact ivs so they can know the exact eving they gonna make. but if the Desu's thoughts is about an npc that takes money for it[50k+] i doubt many ppl will use :F

Edited by liotec
  • 3 weeks later...

i agree with all that even comp players needs the exact ivs so they can know the exact eving they gonna make. but if the Desu's thoughts is about an npc that takes money for it[50k+] i doubt many ppl will use :F

true but we already have too many money sinks imo we don't need more  ...
but i'm looking forward to this update

• 2 months later...