[Implemented] Show exact IVs

what would make sense in my opinion, is that once you become the champion the IVs are show exactly, that way regular story playthrough is unaffected. It also makes sense, because you are the champion of the pokemon region, you should be able to tell a pokemon's potential at a glance.

edit: the wierd part would be when you look at the summary of pokemon of other players who aren't champions yet...

Edited by Gilan

NPC that confirm 1 IV at time for money? Similar to the Egg moves guy we had in FlagMMO?

Anyway, is it really that problematic to manually confirm IVs? I personally have an Excell doc with the exact IVs of most of my comps, UT, some Shiny :x...never really find it an hard job or anything...wouldn't mind a way to immediatly confirm them tho, but won't probably use it except in desperate cases

NPC that confirm 1 IV at time for money? Similar to the Egg moves guy we had in FlagMMO?

Anyway, is it really that problematic to manually confirm IVs? I personally have an Excell doc with the exact IVs of most of my comps, UT, some Shiny :x...never really find it an hard job or anything...wouldn't mind a way to immediatly confirm them tho, but won't probably use it except in desperate cases

With the new system where you are constantly catching things, and need to know the exact iv's to ensure you get a specific HP, yes it becomes problematic.

You need 64 1x31 Pokemon to create a 6x31 natures Pokemon.
There's a 1/32 * 6 chance of getting a 31. (3/16) for rounding purposes we will say 1/5 (3/15) which means it will take 5 Pokemon on average to get at least 1 31
You need to catch 64*5 Pokemon on average to get the 64 1x31 Pokemon. (320)
You need to confirm the Ivs of 320 Pokemon to do this.
If it takes 5 minutes per Pokemon that is 1600 minutes or about 26.67 hours of just confirming Ivs. Please end the torture.

It is rounded down and There are going to be some with no x-31 range so that lowers it quite a bit though kek

There might be mistakes in here. I did it super fast on my phone with most of the math in my head

Didn't read through all the comments, but I would find this incredibly useful. Now I'm just catching, sorting through everything that's really bad and keeping everything that could be useful. My boxes are overflowing and I need to check everything before knowing what I can use it for and if it is indeed useful. Now I spend a lot more time just confirming instead of catching/breeding/training.

+1 Fulll support to this, now a days w all that poke-grind, know the IV for breedin purposes is a must

once you become the champion the IVs are show exactly, that way regular story playthrough is unaffected. It also makes sense, because you are the champion of the pokemon region, you should be able to tell a pokemon's potential

Great way to go

Another reason this would probably be decent, might it actually give some life to those level 5 tournament gimmicks being able to know the IVs at the time they hatch, you smart competitive players should post on that.

Not suggesting it would be popular but at least possible?

Edited by Munya

I'm feeling this pretty heavily as well, with the new system I have a nice breeding method worked out, but it all bases off of confirming every potential 31 in my boxes. I had no issue with this initially, 2 boxes in I can't bring my self to log on again tonight.. consideration mucho needo. +support

Full support this.

Atm there are too many time consuming elements in this game which makes it more and more boring, so my motivation goes down... Atm I prefer other games, cause Its too boring and what I do has little gain...

A GAME should be FUN, and not being more annoying than doing homework or sth like that.

As much as I love doing calculations, this would be incredibly convenient and useful to everyone. I feel that it is more than just something convenient, but is a necessity. New breeding systems and changes for various things have led to production of good-quality pokemon to becoming a much more time-consuming and resource-consuming process. Just saving that tiny bit of time with fully confirmed IVs would be incredibly useful.

Normally i'd say "check serebii IV calc" but considering the amount of time that is going to be consumed (roughly gonna take atleast 15 to 20 minutes to confirm all IVs) yeah, might as well ease it up a little, making it less boring.

Normally i'd say "check serebii IV calc" but considering the amount of time that is going to be consumed (roughly gonna take atleast 15 to 20 minutes to confirm all IVs) yeah, might as well ease it up a little, making it less boring.

have you not played in a year? You can narrow it yourself in game better/quicker than serebii's iv calculator could, its still a stupid grind though.