[Art][Contest] - Mega Pikachu Art Contest - (13rd August - 13rd September)

MEGA PIKACHU ART CONTEST

05d369c850.png

Explanations:

Hello Community!! It's not a secret that Pika is the strongest pokemon ever, but just imagine if a Pikadite was found. Mega Pikachu is would be available! Show me your design and drawing talents and show me what a Mega Pikachu would look like. You have one month from now to submit your invention.

Good Luck and have fun !!

Date:

Thursday, 13rd August to Sunday, 13rd September

Time:

2 PM EDT // 6 PM GMT

PRIZE:

1st;

700,000 Pokeyens + Female Hasty Pikachu (26/23/23/26/31/31) my OT.

2nd:

300,000 Pokeyens

Judges: CaptainGrey

Donators: Zehkar (500k)

My entry:

[spoiler]

Sugimori_026.png

On a serious note:

As much as I love Pikachu, a Mega Pikachu doesn't make sense in the Pokemon universe, since it is still a not fully evolved Pokemon with his final stage being Raichu.

Ergo a Mega Raichu would make sense, while Mega Pikachu can't exist.

[/spoiler]

Excuse me, what is Raichu? :p

[spoiler]

Ergo a Mega Raichu would make sense, while Mega Pikachu can't exist.

[/spoiler]

Can't, or doesn't.  Many pokemon have multiple evolutions depending on what they are exposed to. Has it ever been explicitly stated anywhere in the pokemon universe that a NFE cannot mega evolve, or is it possible we just have not seen it yet?

Can't, or doesn't.  Many pokemon have multiple evolutions depending on what they are exposed to Has it ever been explicitly stated anywhere in the pokemon universe that a NFE cannot mega evolve, or is it possible we just have no seen it yet?

Since only Pokemon in their final state of evolution were seen to be able to mega evolve uptill now one can safely assume so. As long as the official games refutes this asumption of mine i'll stay with it.

Since only Pokemon in their final state of evolution were seen to be able to mega evolve uptill now one can safely assume so. As long as the official games refutes this asumption of mine i'll stay with it.

The possibility IS there, and this is just a fun art contest. Don't be a buzzkill mang.

I bet you the mega stone is inside the lightball, that would explain its ability to boost pikachus capabilities.

Now all they need to do is add breeding with a mega stone results in new baby pokemon to support this theory.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Community!! It's not a secret that Pika is the strongest pokemon ever, but just imagine if a Pikadite was found. Mega Pikachu is would be available! Show me your design and drawing talents and show me what a Mega Pikachu would look like. You have one month from now to submit your invention.

please tell me you're joking

lmao

there is a reason it's in the NU tier, Pikachu is weak

granted it can deal damage with a Lightball, but most pokemon are still much faster than it and oneshot little pika

I mean just look at his base stats

HP: 35

Attack: 55

Defense: 40

Sp. Atk: 50

Sp. Def: 50

Speed: 90  

now we take a look at something that is considered strong

Garchomp

HP: 108

Attack: 130

Defense: 95

Sp. Atk: 80

Sp. Def: 85

Speed: 102  

and not to meantion that a Mega Pikachu isn't even going to happen

we need a Mega Raichu
Edited by Umbra

If the heavily outclassed and close to useless Beedrill can be viable with a mega evolution, I'm sure that a mega Pikachu could find a place in the gen 6 metagame too~ It's just a fun little art contest regardless, it doesn't necessarily have to be likely to exist in future handhelds.

I've also already entered a mega Raichu into an art contest here. Wouldn't want to have to remake old art if I can find time to enter~

Oh, what would we be without you, Captain Buzzkill?

I'm not trying to ruin anything, but don't spread stupid lies like that

Look how adorable he is.. aww

ohh thanks >3>

If the heavily outclassed and close to useless Beedrill can be viable with a mega evolution, I'm sure that a mega Pikachu could find a place in the gen 6 metagame too~ It's just a fun little art contest regardless, it doesn't necessarily have to be likely to exist in future handhelds.

I've also already entered a mega Raichu into an art contest here. Wouldn't want to have to remake old art if I can find time to enter~

that's not what I wanted to say the weak are the ones who deserve a mega evolution the most

just why would you give Pikachu one??

when Raichu needs it way more

I mean that poor guy is weaker than a Pikachu with Lightball

I decided to go with Electric/Dragon typing.

Well, usually when I start drawing I end up being impatient and rush it or just quit all together after a mess up. I got a good start on the this so I decided to actually put effort into it. To some this may look bad, but I'm very pleased with myself because it's actually much better than I thought I could ever do. 

Paint #1

5budBrC.png