PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

I can't help but worry about you lot. Especially when I can make you angry with one comment :> :> :>

UmadBraaaah

nah don't worry about me bro. i was never really angry but if it boosts that massive ego of urs i dont mind you thinking that :))

lets just pray together kay.. so you can somehow make play offs :>

nah don't worry about me bro. i was never really angry but if it boosts that massive ego of urs i dont mind you thinking that :))

lets just pray together kay.. so you can somehow make play offs :>

You wasn't mad? Must be a very good actor, fooled me.

I don't pray, praying is for the weak. I know we'll make playoffs easily. I would worry about yourself though  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

[spoiler]I'm kidding, no disrespect to people who pray :) ilu[/spoiler]

I don't pray, praying is for the weak. I know we'll make playoffs easily. I would worry about yourself though  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Can we at least pray ur 1-2 W/L doesn't go to 1-3 like dest?  unless you got back up excuses like "rng got me once again oh boy". You might be alright then ;)

We'll see. Could we pray that some day you will win an official? 

Didn't know people could smack talk about things unrelated to PSL. I guess that's how desperate you've gotten to demonstrate whatever false confidence you have in yourself after winning 1 official n getting 1st - 2nd rounded in the rest xD <3

Didn't know people could smack talk about things unrelated to PSL. I guess that's how desperate you've gotten to demonstrate whatever false confidence you have in yourself after winning 1 official n getting 1st - 2nd rounded in the rest xD <3

I can smack talk about what I want. You seem to have a big mouth considering you're getting shit on right now.

I can smack talk about what I want. You seem to have a big mouth considering you're getting shit on right now.

So all of a sudden you can decide who's getting shit on? xDD Not sure if you can even see that you haven't made 1 original comment.

I can't help but worry about you lot. Especially when I can make you angry with one comment :> :> :>

UmadBraaaah

oh yaaa im so angry grrrr. ur worrying about me? o snap

oh ok, just restating i should be worried ok :) this word seems to be pretty repetitive dont u think? :/

We'll see. Could we pray that some day you will win an official? 

oh cool you finally win an official and now u think ur a hotshot. 

yea... ur totally killing it kay, gj o7

Think all is done here. I've already made you cry to the point where you don't know what ur saying xD

So all of a sudden you can decide who's getting shit on? xDD Not sure if you can even see that you haven't made 1 original comment.

oh yaaa im so angry grrrr. ur worrying about me? o snap

oh ok, just restating i should be worried ok :) this word seems to be pretty repetitive dont u think? :/

oh cool you finally win an official and now u think ur a hotshot. 

yea... ur totally killing it kay, gj o7

Think all is done here. I've already made you cry to the point where you don't know what ur saying xD

dayum son, going all out there brah. 

"oh yaaa im so angry grrrr. ur worrying about me? o snap"

lmaoooo xd how old ahahhaha

God damn that grammer, lmfao. And you lecturing me on how to write simple sentences...

On a side note:

357ezwl.png

who the fuck are you lmao

The autism is strong with this one.  

So usually you post a pic like this when you yourself have actually, y'know,won something. Like even a gimmick, but you couldn't even do that much.

My dude has been feening* for respect ever since he made his own "Competitive" team (which did shit) and still has yet to get any respect out here.

Get mad kid, ur bad kid. Mad Bad.

Edited by JayMetaGod