[Implemented] Move Tutor Costs

yea itll be a few months. But what do you and other ppl who are raging and those who insult the devs expect to accomplish? They arent doing an update to revert the system back to the old only to change it back later. So its best to just deal with it until we get to test the economy and grinding with global trade. Does it suck now? Yes but thats to be expected when playing an alpha game. We test the suck and tell them how to make it suck less. They know grinding for items suck now and are hoping global trade helps fix it. If it doesnt we can express how much it sucks again and they can try something else.

they just can change the drops then and fix it later which is EASIER AND BETTER for players than make us go through this shit for infinite months till next update. I just can't be an understandable person about this, this is by far the wrongest thing they've done

EDIT: when I say the wrongest thing I don't mean the system, I mean the system without the trade hub and with these ridiculous drops

Edited by Arimanius

yea itll be a few months. But what do you and other ppl who are raging and those who insult the devs expect to accomplish? They arent doing an update to revert the system back to the old only to change it back later. So its best to just deal with it until we get to test the economy and grinding with global trade. Does it suck now? Yes but thats to be expected when playing an alpha game. We test the suck and tell them how to make it suck less. They know grinding for items suck now and are hoping global trade helps fix it. If it doesnt we can express how much it sucks again and they can try something else.

Me raging? I'v done no such thing. I'v just said my thoughts.

I find your comment quite awful. Firstly you giving a time when we should expect this trade hub, you don't have any idea, it could be 6 months+ away. They shouldn't do this update right now, it's 100% not necessary in anyway. I won't just 'deal with it' because I actually play the game along with many others. I get the game is in alpha, still doesn't make sense to fit this update in here when they could have just waited to put it in with future updates that would make this easier.

I mean, you can't use the alpha joke after 3 years of development (you actually can these days, but you get what i mean).

We invested hours (and some of us even money) on this game, if everyone is as annoyed as they claim  the game is going to die before entering in beta.

There should be a bit of concern towards the players that are playing the game now, basically allowing it to possibly one day an acceptable beta stage.

You're actually right that raging at devs wont fix the problem. Unfortunately, as you should know by now, being nice about it and simply pointing out the devs mistake ALSO doesn't fix any problems. Problems don't really get fixed here just because the vocal competitive community points them out, unless they relate directly to donating or donation money. Also, when was the last time you saw a dev admit they were wrong? Fixing this glaring tutor problem would essentially amount to darkshade admitting he was wrong, and Vorred is more likely to win PSL than that happening anytime soon

Noted and will make sure that is fixed

apologies for the misunderstanding.

Problems don't really get fixed here

Fixing this glaring tutor problem would essentially amount to darkshade admitting he was wrong

(speaking to everybody not just gunthug)

He fixed my bow after I ranted on how it was wrong. I didn't think it looked correct and he fixed it. He even sent me pictures before it was implemented to see if I liked it.I would guess that it's not right vs. wrong (an issue of being stubborn) because I've seen him fix things. We also see him apologize here on page 1. It's probably more likely a matter of reason, as in he has a reason for progessing through development this way.

From this thought, we can only speculate. We all know how they don't like to shut down servers for small things. Maybe they are halfway done with a patch and are making tweaks it in like a month or something. Be careful though because we know this is wishful thinking (lol). We have already all freely voiced our opinions. I'm not really liking the set up right now either on the tutor item rates, but at the end of the day I think patience is the thing to do at this time guys (IMO).

Hey pokemmo. I can play 1-2 hours in a day. My daily routine;  im gaining money with island runs and giving this money to some friends for making me some comps. After island run, if i have a new pokemon ,im trying to make ev training. Remaining time is a little fun with friends, battles . ~ So , i have no time and money for battle frontier or pickup items. Pity me  ^_^

Edited by FinnTheMember

Those items who meant to use to improve economy/trade are out of control, people are asking 100k for one item, yet you need 2 items for some of those moves..

*150k or even more, one peek on trade chat and I've seen a stick for 200k. This really needs to be fixed asap because we simply cannot make comps and MMO metagame is already stagnant as fuck due to difficult and costly breeding.

• 3 months later...