[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 4

Doesn't really matter anymore since No Mercy already has a guaranteed spot in playoffs

BoiwrQJ.png?1

Went full mathematical detective on this one. Note~ this assumes Legion and Shit win this week and Lions draw octillory. If Lions lose, they can still overtake but will need 3 wins instead of 2 (against Mercy, Light, Shit) In which case Shit can't overtake too so Legion will have to.

Hey any chance frags n I can get an extension due to the holidays? We'll try n play today but idk if itll happen (I think theres a TT today too)

Yeah, due to this week being 2 weeks no extensions will be given. If either party feels like they can't be active enough, better to ask for substitution and quickly.

Edit: My bad forfi, I didn't take a look to that carefully as Kiz did.

Edited by OrangeManiac

BoiwrQJ.png?1

Went full mathematical detective on this one. Note~ this assumes Legion and Shit win this week and Lions draw octillory. If Lions lose, they can still overtake but will need 3 wins instead of 2 (against Mercy, Light, Shit) In which case Shit can't overtake too so Legion will have to.

Yeaaa there is absolutely no way we are gonna get a draw with the lions considering 4-1 and piata's match is yet to be played

BoiwrQJ.png?1

were you alone in team or something or did lyle have to deal with all of that