[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 6

Why would you give someone who DC a rematch? If that was the case, then everyone would be DC hen they are getting rekd smh. Anyways, let a man have his shine. If you don't like the outcome, then take it up wit the person who disconnected. Although it is a game and I know being an adult about things is something the majority of you have never had to do, Go ahead and give it a try now, and move on. GG Bush and congrats.

Why would you give someone who DC a rematch? If that was the case, then everyone would be DC hen they are getting rekd smh. Anyways, let a man have his shine. If you don't like the outcome, then take it up wit the person who disconnected. Although it is a game and I know being an adult about things is something the majority of you have never had to do, Go ahead and give it a try now, and move on. GG Bush and congrats.

Who in the fuck are you?

lmfao obviously you didnt follow anything on this thread.