[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

Idgaf about that silly unwritten prediction rule, heres mine

The Raging Lions (5) vs (3) The Saiyans

OU1: Walpayer vs. Qbeertje

OU2: Guerinf vs. Eloyriptor

UU1: DestructX vs. MisterHide

UU2: ShinyTaillow vs. Kyzukun

NU: KaynineXL vs. giantpipe

Doubles: Schuchty vs. PandaJJ

DPP OU: Robofiend vs. KingBowser

VGC 2016: DoctorPBC vs. Telf

OU1: Hassan vs. Piata
OU2: Senjutsuka vs. Maekaaay

UU1: Kemaric vs. Yangsam

UU2: Raaidn vs. xSparkie

NU: timwaps vs. LeTyrone

Doubles: Artemiseta vs. JIce

DPP OU: Gunthug vs. Spaintakula
VGC 2016: CaptainKek vs. BlueBreath

Edited by DoctorPBC

what

I think he just bolded Kay so he didn't look bad for saying his team would draw

neither of you two can talk hue

I predicted before week 1 that lions would win PSL, we are one week away from that... if im wrong then shame on me, buuuuuuuuuuuut at least we overachieved. Cant say the same for No Mercy and Shit Name who were the favourites coming into PSL....

jus saiyan

I predicted before week 1 that lions would win PSL, we are one week away from that... if im wrong then shame on me, buuuuuuuuuuuut at least we overachieved. Cant say the same for No Mercy and Shit Name who were the favourites coming into PSL....

jus saiyan

To be fair, I'd imagine every team said they were going to win the PSL during the first week lmao

>Two of the biggest mouths

>Two failed managers

>Both shit at comp

>Attempting to roast a player in finals

>me having biggest mouth

>got into playoffs as #1 team

>leaded my team into TT victory twice in 4 months, got plenty more official titles than you

>attempting to roast someone who chokes constantly

No off Kay, I have faith in you but you're a goddamn choke machine. Lion's gotta work on you. Besides, you are in no position trying to roast me :v)

>me having biggest mouth

>leaded my team into TT victory twice in 4 months, got plenty more official titles than you

No off Kay, I have faith in you but you're a goddamn choke machine. Lion's gotta work on you. Besides, you are in no position trying to roast me :v)

way to take shit talk too serious, captain killjoy

>me having biggest mouth

Haven't you realized that kaynine just mooches off the success of other people

>me having biggest mouth

You won 1 official and got carried by nik in another. *pats on back*

way to take shit talk too serious, captain killjoy

it's usually you who kills all the fun with presence itself, ur so bad vorred omg

Haven't you realized that kaynine just mooches off the success of other people

Kay is bad. Vorred level of bad

You won 1 official and got carried by nik in another. *pats on back*

I carried Nik, not the other way around. Ironic it comes out of your mouth when you got carried yourself by Gyp, just like your team has to carry you for the whole season

it's usually you who kills all the fun with presence itself, ur so bad vorred omg

Kay is bad. Vorred level of bad

I carried Nik, not the other way around. Ironic it comes out of your mouth when you got carried yourself by Gyp, just like your team has to carry you for the whole season

gyp carried 1 round, I carried 1 round. uwot

Edited by KaynineXL

this isn't even shit talk anymore, this is just two kids whining at each other over literally nothing lmao

hey tyrone, aren't you meant to be babysitting these kinda kids who just sit and fling shit at each other?

m8 me and Kay are friends and we just fuk around.

Not with u tho, ur plain bad. Didn't even make playoffs

Edited by RysPicz

this isn't even shit talk anymore, this is just two kids whining at each other over literally nothing lmao

hey tyrone, aren't you meant to be babysitting these kinda kids who just sit and fling shit at each other?

Chill vorred... we're cool man. me and 4f like it rough.

Edited by KaynineXL

I'm allowing this shit talk for one more week while PSL is still up.

After that, moderation will disallow it again and Comp Alley will be a peaceful area again.

If you believe the threshold of Shit talk towards yourself or someone else has been overstepped, feel free to report the post and I'll review/remove it.