[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

1 minute ago, Eggplant said:

I'm down for this weekend.

Just know that sunday 29 and june 5 are some spring series reserves tourneys and finals. I'll be distracted with that, and so might some managers who play in it.

I'd recommend either sunday 22nd, or a friday/saturday.

but send that pm

Ruh roh, a repeat of Season 3 

4 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

nobody knows who they are.

ur nobody

Also polish football clubs suck, cuz all best polish players play in foreign clubs, this is why I don't root for any.

Better not root for any than root for losers

Just now, RysPicz said:

ur nobody

Also polish football clubs suck, cuz all best polish players play in foreign clubs, this is why I don't root for any.

Better not root for any than root for losers

When you say 'all' you're probably referring to like a handful of players in your whole country lmao

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Even a few of english players combined can't get on the level of Lewandowski

get

fucking

REKT

No. Stop trying.

465a849e39f0a3efba14a96178d9abcc.png

Villa #5 most successful team in England(a country that matters), has a lot of history, a big ground, a huge fan base.

Get out. 

Edited by KaynineXL
2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Villa #5 most successful team in England(a country that matters), has a lot of history, a big ground, a huge fan base and just went down from premier league with a massive bang

ftfy

E:

Spoiler

idk why I always thought United were the most successful English Club ;o Liverpool surprised me out there

Edited by RysPicz
12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Hide contents

idk why I always thought United were the most successful English Club ;o Liverpool surprised me out there

liverpool was the shizzle before we were born! they been slacking and the fans keep bringing op their old victories, half of them probably wasnt even born yet either,

nerds.