[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KingBowser said:

It's good to see firelion only needed two weeks to recover from that ass beating mountains gave him. #Legend

Still better than the 2 seasons it took mountains to recover from the ass beating we (revolution) gave them.

8 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

That just makes it so much worst, you cant even beat a team that gets last place every season. Firelion come on, where are all those behind the scenes things you do to make a team great. This is your last season before you retire, cant be ending with no playoffs and getting 8-0'd.

Almost didnt make playoffs last season and still ended up winning. So its not over untill the finals are done. 

On 5/11/2016 at 3:39 PM, Gunthug said:

From this point forward, I'll be holding an informal contest to see who can come up with the best 1 liner that roasts kaynine. Prize to be determined

so kay filled a restraining order and im going to court for harassment and ignoring said restraining order.

pay up so i can give her half and she wont press charges.

On 5/12/2016 at 7:39 AM, Gunthug said:

From this point forward, I'll be holding an informal contest to see who can come up with the best 1 liner that roasts kaynine. Prize to be determined

Forgot about dis.

KaynineXL, the best argument for pro choice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.7.2016 at 4:25 PM, DoubleJ said:

So is KingBowser going undefeated in every tier the greatest individual feat in PSL history? This man has no regard for human life. 

let him play against me in oras

wanted to end gunthugs but riga was faster

so now i need a replacement streak to end ^^

Spoiler

or you could make him play frags again giving him the chance for revenge though that would be boring as hell ofcourse

Edited by Linken
8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm not going to lie, I'm super excited for psl 6. 

Gunt pls.

Pls Gunt.

Also, what if there was an account made for PSL and a couple people shared it? Say Gunt, Orange... maybe even Jice since he's pretty good at the editing part.

You could all be co-host and take strain off of each other, with maybe a main host that has the final say.

29 minutes ago, Linken said:

A team (new or already existing) could take over

Hide contents

or PSL could become officialy hosted by staff

what happened to that idea again?

I feel like staff would rather the community do it.

I kinda like fact the community does it because it gives us more freedom to do it as we like. I reckon if the staff did it the threads would be quite more moderated and possible kill the shit talk aspect. I just don't think it would be the same.

Edited by KaynineXL