League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

So hows everybody liking the patch?

I think the plants still suck ass, they're kinda low impact and if they do its only to promote defensive play.

Meta evolved to tanks with hard CC being insanely broken because of the new keystone in masteries. Hecarim, Rammus and Sejuani are OP junglers.

All reworked assassins except Rengar suck ass.

I get that people are still learning to play them but they just need more time to kill and they get either bursted or they can't kill the epic tanks because the assassins build flat armor pen which sucks against them.

tl;dr Tank meta with a few exceptions.

Edited by Tranzmaster

thing about Riot making those plants is also that they only think about high elo(d2-challenger)/ the competetive scene. Thye dont understand the amount of hard those for lets say, bronze/silvers that wants to troll, and just kill/fuck over their teammates with them then they can, do that several times in a game and it will become harder and harder to carry or get along as a team. 

9 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

thing about Riot making those plants is also that they only think about high elo(d2-challenger)/ the competetive scene. Thye dont understand the amount of hard those for lets say, bronze/silvers that wants to troll, and just kill/fuck over their teammates with them then they can, do that several times in a game and it will become harder and harder to carry or get along as a team. 

Like every game @Tranzmaster carried you amirite?

23 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

So hows everybody liking the patch?

I think the plants still suck ass, they're kinda low impact and if they do its only to promote defensive play.

Meta evolved to tanks with hard CC being insanely broken because of the new keystone in masteries. Hecarim, Rammus and Sejuani are OP junglers.

All reworked assassins except Rengar suck ass.

I get that people are still learning to play them but they just need more time to kill and they get either bursted or they can't kill the epic tanks because the assassins build flat armor pen which sucks against them.

tl;dr Tank meta with a few exceptions.

Although I'v not played league too much on the new patch, I actually like the new plants.

I thought the opposite a little, the vision plant you can direct to show if their are wards near a lane so you can be sure to get a gank while knowing you're not spotted. Also directing into enemy jungle is great for counter jungling so overall I love using that plant offensively. Healing plants are generally a little unnoticed, but sometimes come in clutch, don't think i'm using them correctly, they're probably super strong for low sustain junglers early game. I love the exploding one, I like moving around fast and new outplay mechanics so I'm all about that.

As for assassins, not tried them enough.

Colossus gonna get nerfed. Redemption also inc nerf. Plants are healthy change to the game. Jungle changes make it easier to clear without backing many times. Other new support item "knights something" pretty cool and seems balanced but I haven't seen it enough to know. 

Assassins: Katerina is cancer and just as brain dead as before. Alkali I haven't seen much at all I assume her winrate will go up nor down. Rengar/talon, I'm grouping them together because they are the old annoying 1 shot no counterplay assassins from previous years and they now are much more balanced. Zed is stronger and but has not changed much and has the same play style. Leblanc I have not had the chance to try out yet but I did like the old Leblanc that could snowball a game really hard 1 shotting squishies. She seems to be more balanced now and not as insta burst as before which is good. Shaco wtf? Ekko wait he got changed?

Stealth adcs: twitch and vayne man they're annoying now without pinks. 

Tip: spam champions that can abuse colossus mastery in ranked flex to get an edge in the preseason and climb early. 

Edited by Summrs
Spelling.
10 minutes ago, Summrs said:

Assassins: Katerina is cancer and just as brain dead as before. Alkali I haven't seen much at all I assume her winrate will go up nor down. Rengar/talon, I'm grouping them together because they are the old annoying 1 shot no counterplay assassins from previous years and they now are much more balanced. Zed is stronger and but has not changed much and has the same play style. Leblanc I have not had the chance to try out yet but I did like the old Leblanc that could snowball a game really hard 1 shotting squishies. She seems to be more balanced now and not as insta burst as before which is good. Shaco wtf? Ekko wait he got changed?

katarina isnt broken imo, shes useless.

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Although I'v not played league too much on the new patch, I actually like the new plants.

I thought the opposite a little, the vision plant you can direct to show if their are wards near a lane so you can be sure to get a gank while knowing you're not spotted. Also directing into enemy jungle is great for counter jungling so overall I love using that plant offensively.

Actually, if you use that vision plant anybody on the enemy team can see it being used(Not sure if it's supposed to be like that). I think this supports people to have more map awareness which I like tbh.

7 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

Actually, if you use that vision plant anybody on the enemy team can see it being used(Not sure if it's supposed to be like that). I think this supports people to have more map awareness which I like tbh.

Uhh, the enemy can see just the effects right? So if you're not looking at say... the river, you wouldn't realise? Well... your ward would be deactivated, but that's fine I guess.

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Uhh, the enemy can see just the effects right? So if you're not looking at say... the river, you wouldn't realise? Well... your ward would be deactivated, but that's fine I guess.

They only see the wind blow. that's all I think. If you aren't looking at your map or aren't in the river, I'd say you wouldn't notice it even happening.

Edited by ShadowGary
Please nerf Courage of the Colossus...