[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 1

lol looks like I missed out while sleeping

To sum it, Lion keeps pressing hes a godtier comp player and that he can win a tourney whenever wants. Meanwhile he has 1 official win with 1-2 w/l ratio in finals

And as far as this salty suit duel as he has chosen to call it, its basicly the same thing  as when Zebra tried to call me out a while back.

Firstly, as many have pointed out, I litterally have nothing to gain from it, even when I win he wont stop talking.
Secondly, everyone with the slighest bit of common sense know that ONE duel in itself doesnt really mean anything as far as deciding which player is "better". Like just last night I lost first round due to one crit alone.

So if I we're to accept ur pooped challenge it would basicly just be to "please the masses", and guess what, I dont feel inclined to do so.
And yes I know ur gonna keep saying "lol its ok to be scared" etc, and to be frank I dont give a shit. The only people I care what think of me(LYLEcirclejerk ofc) are all laughing at ur childish behaviour.

But at the end of the day, there's a reason Im #2 on the all time best player list, while ur name isnt even in top 30. And dont give me ur "lol I only play now and then, but when I play I always win". U have a negative w/l in finals, so gg.
And why dont u play more bro? U strike me as an active player, wut u scared to play bro??? See what I did there and how pooped it sounded? 
Yeah, now u know how I feel having to read ur stupid shit.

22 minutes ago, raaidn said:

Hide contents

tumblr_mtbl3wZWCg1syhampo1_400.gif

yeah because lion is going to stop being pooped

why don't you just beat him, then whenever he shit talks just remind him who is better.

or do you not have the balls because you know he'd never shut up about it if he won.

1 hour ago, raaidn said:

lol looks like I missed out while sleeping

To sum it, Lion keeps pressing hes a godtier comp player and that he can win a tourney whenever wants. Meanwhile he has 1 official win with 1-2 w/l ratio in finals

And as far as this salty suit duel as he has chosen to call it, its basicly the same thing  as when Zebra tried to call me out a while back.

Firstly, as many have pointed out, I litterally have nothing to gain from it, even when I win he wont stop talking.
Secondly, everyone with the slighest bit of common sense know that ONE duel in itself doesnt really mean anything as far as deciding which player is "better". Like just last night I lost first round due to one crit alone.

So if I we're to accept ur pooped challenge it would basicly just be to "please the masses", and guess what, I dont feel inclined to do so.
And yes I know ur gonna keep saying "lol its ok to be scared" etc, and to be frank I dont give a shit. The only people I care what think of me(LYLEcirclejerk ofc) are all laughing at ur childish behaviour.

But at the end of the day, there's a reason Im #2 on the all time best player list, while ur name isnt even in top 30. And dont give me ur "lol I only play now and then, but when I play I always win". U have a negative w/l in finals, so gg.
And why dont u play more bro? U strike me as an active player, wut u scared to play bro??? See what I did there and how pooped it sounded? 
Yeah, now u know how I feel having to read ur stupid shit.

Ok so let me sum this up, I havent been an active player for over a year, I come up every now and then for like 2 weeks and then go back to logging in just to talk to the mates. 

Ive never really taken this game seriously just because the player base is so small and it isnt worth my time to be the best of a couple kids that think they all that because they can beat the same people using scouts and dirty tactics. Yes talking about you, I still remember when you were a kid in the lyle circle jerk and abused a bug on me during TT when I was wrecking JJ like a chump and got him dqed for that. 

My w/l ratio in finals isnt really important either, since finishing first or second is the same thing for me and for everyone I think aswell, like you said, 1 duel doesnt mean shitt right? Im quoting you. 

At the end of the day the reason you are #2 on the list is because you are in the handfull of players that actually care so much about being the best on a pokemon game with a population of 100 comp players kek? I really don't think you are any good, and your psl records speaks for itself. Theres no scouting in psl and thus making you and the lyle kids (not generalizing here because I think dest and nik are really good) bad. You guys are all scout and coaching and when it comes to a fair match up involving skills you choke hard. Hey, im not saying this the statistics speak for itself. 

As far as I go, my psl records have always been positive, ive beaten the players that had the vote of the mass and ive been working in the dark helping my aura people get better. I don't care about what you say about me, you can say I look like this or that, that my dog is ugly or anything you want. It doesnt change the fact that you are still scared of me and you hide behind your circle jerk and your ''prestige'' of being a ''solid'' player amongst people that really don't care much. 

I can say that my name is related to some of the best underdogs in the game, the people that came and went and while they were here they slayed everyone. Like Jay and Arimanius and subzero/gazelli and I can go on if you want. So when you say im garbage because I did not care enough to waste 3-4 hours of my time to get a mediocre shiny that's called ''comp'' it proves my point that you are scared. If you werent scared you would have no problem beating the garbage kid with no officials kek. We can do a best ouf of 7 if you want even I don't really care, it can even be 1 per day or something it doesnt matter to me. You're just hiding behind a bullshitt list that means nothing at all. Prove yourself like I did during psl, cuz as far as I know, your w/l record when it comes to a clean 1 vs 1 fight is really poopy and doesnt show that you are the #2 best player of all time of this silly game kek. 

Also, when I wanted to duel you for the gym badge, you refused to duel me. Does that also have something to do with you not wanting to duel me because you have nothing to win and I ahve nothing to lose? I think its pretty nice to kick out of your gym a ''scrub'' that's been hating your team since day 1. But no, yet again an other time you uguued out. 

But yeah, seriously doe, you can go ahead and not accept my challenge I don't really care. In my mind I won if you accept it and I won aswell if you don't. On this note, have a wonderfull career on a game with 100 players.

Loving this "My uguu is bigger than urs" arguement

No but seriously, set up a match and end this shit uguus, unless there are still people who are interested in reading  more pages of salty keks

Edit: Or you know, go play outside or something

For everyone who doen't want to reread the last 3 pages I picked the already sheduled matches out:

Today:

Guerinf vs Linken - Today 5-6pm GMT (12pm - 1pm EDT)

BlackJovi vs HaVsHa - Today - 6-7pm GMT (1-2pm EDT) //also K9 vs Gary

Gunt vs Inarin - Today 4pm EDT (9pm GMT)

Toast vs Legacy - Today 6pm EDT (1am GMT)

Wednesday:

Spaint vs CaptKek - Wednesday 11am GMT+1 (10pm GMT / 5pm EDT)

Thursday:

Ryuun vsFiretail - Thursday 11pm  GMT+1 (10pm GMT / 5pm EDT)

Friday:

Kalisweet vs BurntZebra - 3pm EDT (8pm GMT) - time may fluctuate a bit

Arimanius vs DestructX - 5-7pm EDT (12am - 2am GMT)

Saturday:

4f vs gazelli - Saturday 6pm GMT (1pm EDT)  void (Gazelli out; refer to psl administrative descisions)

makarovmaster vs ArfArf - 'somewhere betweeen 4 and 9pm' - whatever timezone

KingBowser vs Zeikooo - around 7:20 pm GMT (2:20pm EDT)

Sunday:

Spartacus vs Yubel - 7am gmt+8 (11pm GMT/ 6pm EDT)

If I forgot anyone let me know. I guess times may still be able to change depending on what players arrange.

Edit: I guess GMT should be BST but I'll leave it at GMT for convenience

6 hours ago, raaidn said:

to be frank I dont give a shit. The only people I care what think of me(LYLEcirclejerk ofc) are all laughing at ur childish behaviour.

5 hours ago, LionKIng said:

I don't care about what you say about me,

But yeah, seriously doe, you can go ahead and not accept my challenge I don't really care.

A lot of shit talk going on for something neither of you care about...

Now that we have established that are you both going to live up to your word and drop it or is this going to continue going on every other day on some random thread for months?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.