[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 3

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Lions going to get 8-0'd? Now that would be ironic if Forf lost to the Mountain and them Raging Lions become second team to lose it all. 

I pray for you boys. 

can't hear you from the bottom. 

This is a pokemon game everything can happen, but when it happens every single week like mountains have had in the past, then their is a problem. 

Edited by LionKIng
Just now, LifeStyle said:

ur dad?

Sorry, I only talk to people who actually gets drafted for psl. Some wanabe comp player goes way over my head. On an other note your shitt talking is really bad, my dad realy? couldn't be more creative? Plebs these days. 

Just now, LionKIng said:

Sorry, I only talk to people who actually gets drafted for psl. Some wanabe comp player goes way over my head. On an other note your shitt talking is really bad, my dad realy? couldn't be more creative? Plebs these days. 

Ha jokes on you, I didn't even sign up. Wannabe* comp player was funny tho, when was the last time you won shit? Oh wait, you just sit yo fat ass all day crying and moaning and making excuses. If calling me a pleb makes you feel any better, then being you must be sad af. Fatsos these days.

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Ha jokes on you, I didn't even sign up. Wannabe* comp player was funny tho, when was the last time you won shit? Oh wait, you just sit yo fat ass all day crying and moaning and making excuses. If calling me a pleb makes you feel any better, then being you must be sad af. Fatsos these days.

Well jokes on you, you play this game and don't even comp, what does your life even have to be to play this stupid game without even enjoying the only nice part of it. 

And jokes on you again I don't even play this game anymore. Kek this kid is funny. Also its so easy to hide behind a computer and call others this and taht when nobody knows who the fuck you are, seriously kids these days needs a spanking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.