[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 3

Hey i mean it's not like we're dropping that far. We have 1 win still. How many teams are doing worse than us? 2 or 3 right?

Anyways, I knew from the start mountain had a good lineup, i was surprised they lost the first two. Good week guys.

Point is, I'm not particularly embarrassed, and chances are we will be competing for playoffs. So glhf!

I'm still betting against kaynine tho.

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Well jokes on you, you play this game and don't even comp, what does your life even have to be to play this stupid game without even enjoying the only nice part of it. 

And jokes on you again I don't even play this game anymore. Kek this kid is funny. Also its so easy to hide behind a computer and call others this and taht when nobody knows who the fuck you are, seriously kids these days needs a spanking.

Who says I don't comp? I'm sure I've swept more people here than the ammount of burguers you eat per day, although that may sound like a difficult task. If you don't play the game why do you even post here? Are you that sad of a person who can't aknowledge he's a failure so he just lurks on forums and says "kek"? Actually many people know "who the fuck I am", and they also know that I don't look like someone who needs to run a couple miles instead of being a miserable fuck.

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Who says I don't comp? I'm sure I've swept more people here than the ammount of burguers you eat per day, although that may sound like a difficult task. If you don't play the game why do you even post here? Are you that sad of a person who can't aknowledge he's a failure so he just lurks on forums and says "kek"? Actually many people know "who the fuck I am", and they also know that I don't look like someone who needs to run a couple miles instead of being a miserable fuck.

Are you fking stupid or something? why the fuck are you posting here is the question, seing you don't even play in psl. Im a manager, the winning manager actually. Lmao, hit me up ingame if you wanna get spanked so I can show you what a real comp player is. Even doe I hardly play this game I'll still kick your silly ass anyday.

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

Are you fking stupid or something? why the fuck are you posting here is the question, seing you don't even play in psl. Im a manager, the winning manager actually. Lmao, hit me up ingame if you wanna get spanked so I can show you what a real comp player is. Even doe I hardly play this game I'll still kick your silly ass anyday.

Sure, like you said, I'm just a pleb so I got nothing to lose.

6v6 NU verm ch7 whenever I feel like coming online.

Just now, raaidn said:

Watch out lifestyle, lion has an irl boxing friend who gonna kick yo ass

Raaidn you should take notes from that kid, he has bigger balls than you. But again, it must just be cuz hes stupid and doesnt know what he agreed on. You definetly know better than to accept a duel from me right? fking huge uguu.

Just now, raaidn said:

well I dont rly take it personal when poops try to talk smack to me, so sue me

or you just scared that all that trash talk you've been saying will result in you being humiliated like every time we've dueled in the past. Its okay raaidn, it really is okay to be scared. Id be too if I was you. Keep hiding i'll eventually get to wreck you real good.

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

or you just scared that all that trash talk you've been saying will result in you being humiliated like every time we've dueled in the past. Its okay raaidn, it really is okay to be scared. Id be too if I was you. Keep hiding i'll eventually get to wreck you real good.

thx for proving my point

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.