[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 3

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

lol says the most pooped player in this game. from wannabe lyle to lyl hater real quick, get out man 

yoyoyoyo, im sure bad, and i knwo it. sicne when was i a lyle hater? u and jj are the fucking ones hating around here, and im actually trying to apologize but i cant cus you both are ignorant fucks

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

break =/= quitting, and only taking it after exams, not that it should be any of your concern

If you post a whole paragraph on why you're taking a break(quitting for a while), then it's everyone's concern. Do you really have that many friends that you have to make a whole thread telling them why/for how long/etc etc you're about to do, or are you really just looking for attention?

6 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

If you post a whole paragraph on why you're taking a break(quitting for a while), then it's everyone's concern. Do you really have that many friends that you have to make a whole thread telling them why/for how long/etc etc you're about to do, or are you really just looking for attention?

some people have more than 2 friends spaint

44 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

yoyoyoyo, im sure bad, and i knwo it. sicne when was i a lyle hater? u and jj are the fucking ones hating around here, and im actually trying to apologize but i cant cus you both are ignorant fucks

lel, what did I do

50 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

dont want apologies o7 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.