[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 3

Not that its gonna matter (Lions choking hue) but..... me vs Qbeertje was scheduled for 5:30 ET. It is now 6:30 and aside from a PM saying he was going to be here in 15 minutes and some back and forth with timezone nonsense I have seen no sign of him (waited ingame for an hour).

Adding gunt to the PM, I am gone all weekend on a trip and wont have time to play. I have given qbert the choice of pretty much anytime over the past 4 days and he chose 5:30... which conveniently he didnt make, ive gotta go pack and eat now, cant do much more than what I have done

Sorry to the 1 person who might have been hyped for our match

Fabbrooo carry won 

54 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Not that its gonna matter (Lions choking hue) but..... me vs Qbeertje was scheduled for 5:30 ET. It is now 6:30 and aside from a PM saying he was going to be here in 15 minutes and some back and forth with timezone nonsense I have seen no sign of him (waited ingame for an hour).

Adding gunt to the PM, I am gone all weekend on a trip and wont have time to play. I have given qbert the choice of pretty much anytime over the past 4 days and he chose 5:30... which conveniently he didnt make, ive gotta go pack and eat now, cant do much more than what I have done

Sorry to the 1 person who might have been hyped for our match

gay 

1 hour ago, Quint said:

I used this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

I hope gunt lets us play after your trip so I can kick your ass.

Can u make it on now, ive got 40 minutes before I leave and im all packed

Just wanna clarify because QB is pissed with me

100% my fuck up on the timezones, not living in the states and having to deal with all your EST EDT nonsense is ridiculous to me so my bad there

Also wasnt trying to badmouth QB as he made out in our PM, just dealing with a lot of travel stress right now (hate flying) so that may have come out in my message, again my apologies. 

If he cant make it in the next 40 minutes I have let Gunt know he should give me the L (unless we can arrange an emergency sub), so get talkin but doubt its gonna mean a whole lot

Edited by DoctorPBC
qq

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.