The PokeMMO Summer Ball 2016 (1st July - 2nd September)

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

how about having these tourneys in silph? like all of em. the hype is gone if not

The Qualifiers wont be but the finals will be, so at least that is something for us all to look forward too!

• Perry pinned this topic

1st prize: Omastar/Cradily/Kabutops/Armaldo  

The 4 fossile pokemons of UU are imo more rare than any starter. Omastar and Cradily also extert a strong presence in UU and would represent the tier nicely ^^

3st prize: Scizor/Kanga/Miltank 

We have rare safari pokemons in UU. Considering that Kangaskhan was one of the 3 possibles prizes for the third place finisher of the Spring Championship, it would make sense to have a shiny of similar value for third place finisher of the Summer Ball.

2st prize: I'm not much of a shiny trader so I have no clue what is more rare than Scizor and less rare than Omastar. However, I do know there are still extremely rare potential shinies in UU: Blastoise, Hitmonlee, Jynx, Lapras, Sneasel, Sceptile and Zangoose. Lapras might be too much rare.

Altaria, being one of the prizes of last Summer Ball, and Kanga, being one of the prizes of the prizes of the Sring Championship, I think there would be more hype if we had different prizes for 2016 Summer Ball xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.