[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

1 hour ago, KingBowser said:

See you still didn't say what it was, if was something to brag, I know you would. I know you are from 3rd world country, so I can imagine its you answering phone calls for sprint, uguu mobile, or Verizon. 

Lol if only you knew. My life is just too good for someone as pitiful as you to imagine. Living in London, studying in an expensive school, is obviously a luxury in itself. Maybe you consider England a third world country, I couldn't care less. Reason I'm not revealing everything is because don't like to reveal things about my private life to people I'm not close to. And btw, if it hasn't gotten through your thick skull yet, you don't know me. So you might as well stop acting like you somebody. Because in the real world, you know you amount to nothing. So you being you, need to convince yourself you are something by claiming other people are from "3rd world" countries. Sooner or later I will leave this game, but I bet you will still be playing it seeing as you have no ambition in life to do anything. For old times sake, for how I knew you before, and my times there, I don't wanna argue or talk to you or anyone from LYLE again. Hopefully you'll do the same, maybe you won't, who knows. For all I know LYLE will continue to hold a grudge against me, and for that reason, they will be full of hatred, and subconsciously be unhappy. Whether they deny it or not. It is also for that reason that I choose not to hold anything against LYLE anymore. Some of my closest friends on this game, namely Kanzo and Leorodo, have taught me how to appear as a better person online. They know how I truly am, and that is why I will always remember them. They will linger in my memories of MMO. If there is one thing I have gotten out of my beef with LYLE, is that it's easy to hate someone you've never met. 

Since I'm out of PSL, and I'd prefer posts to stay relevant, this will be my last one. 

Peace o7

5 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

Lol if only you knew. My life is just too good for someone as pitiful as you to imagine. Living in London, studying in an expensive school, is obviously a luxury in itself. Maybe you consider England a third world country, I couldn't care less. Reason I'm not revealing everything is because don't like to reveal things about my private life to people I'm not close to. And btw, if it hasn't gotten through your thick skull yet, you don't know me. So you might as well stop acting like you somebody. Because in the real world, you know you amount to nothing. So you being you, need to convince yourself you are something by claiming other people are from "3rd world" countries. Sooner or later I will leave this game, but I bet you will still be playing it seeing as you have no ambition in life to do anything. For old times sake, for how I knew you before, and my times there, I don't wanna argue or talk to you or anyone from LYLE again. Hopefully you'll do the same, maybe you won't, who knows. For all I know LYLE will continue to hold a grudge against me, and for that reason, they will be full of hatred, and subconsciously be unhappy. Whether they deny it or not. It is also for that reason that I choose not to hold anything against LYLE anymore. Some of my closest friends on this game, namely Kanzo and Leorodo, have taught me how to appear as a better person online. They know how I truly am, and that is why I will always remember them. They will linger in my memories of MMO. If there is one thing I have gotten out of my beef with LYLE, is that it's easy to hate someone you've never met. 

Since I'm out of PSL, and I'd prefer posts to stay relevant, this will be my last one. 

Peace o7

You didnt mention me fucking uguu ok ok

Ok so blacklist isubkyzelli for not paying on his bets since he stated so eloquently that he "quit". 

Shame he's "leaving" though. I've grown quite fond of his love/hate/dislike/mirin/disgust with my team and my teammates. Who knows, he may just reemerge in the comp scene under the guise of another character. 

Rest easy though kittyfish. I wish things were better between us. I know we had a lot of good times before all this nastiness. Hopefully you've learned a great lesson here in PokeMMO and can take it with you into that epic journey you're starting. 

And to everyone else, LYLE is still #1 and we give zero fucks about how we're perceived. We each live our own life, good or bad, but I can honestly say that we're a family and one successful one at that. Both in game and IRL. 

=)

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Ok so blacklist isubkyzelli for not paying on his bets since he stated so eloquently that he "quit".

3 hours ago, Gazelli said:

Sooner or later I will leave this game

EDIT: Just so it's clear, he didn't say he was quiting I think

Edited by Arimanius
Just now, DoubleJ said:

Cool. Just scroll back to page 46 I think. He took a bunch. 

He lost 200k betting on himself against Yub Yub and then 250k on Team Mountain beating Glad. Others were player activity decisions. 

I'll fix it.

6 hours ago, Gazelli said:

Peace o7

You are so full of shit, if your life was so great you wouldnt be such an emotional/defensive little boy. You are  clearly so insecure about yourself, its why you have to go around and tell people they are pathetic, cause your life is shit, and makes you feel better. You have no personality, its why you were always repeating my quotes and why you have begun to repeat others. I can just tell you are not gonna be successful, but whatever, prove me wrong. Dont forget, you had 0 wins this psl.