[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

12 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Jice is doing an economics test, if he doesnt let his dreams be dreams we going once he is done

he done, it was tough but we powered through

safercommunitiestogether

Update: 93% confirmed nerd

Edited by DaftCoolio
Just now, MotherBotfly said:

What does OU and NU and stuff mean?

OU means 'overused'

so basically you play with all the pokemon except really op shit like wobbuffet and salamence

UU means 'underused' so basically people mutually agree to not use all the popular pokes so they can use hipster shit without being at a disadvantage, so they play with vileplumes and shit

NU means 'neverused' so they go as far as banning the 'underused' pokemon and play with really really hipster shit like rapidash

11 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Firstly, what are you so mad about? Because I called you shit at shit talking? That in itself is shit talk lol. And why is it assumptions? In my opinion, your shit talk from the past few months has been shit... That's no assumptions, that's just what I think based on what I'v seen.

Wow all that was just so stupid, why am I arguing over that ^

Secondly, you've non-stop shit talked me throughout this PSL, and a lot of people have and to be honest, I really don't care for the most part. I know people are joking around, except yours feels a bit more than a joke(this is why I say its bad shit talk). I had an opportunity to shit talk you back, and I did, so why are you crying about it considering you've done it to me all season. So that's the reason I defended Gary, also he is bae.

lol, i'm the arsenal fanboy who cheers for them because mainstream, you literally have no idea half the time you say shit, maybe I don't either, but I ain't afraid to admit that. Just stop

11 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

RS Crit didn't matter

Sorry, but it did. Doesn't take a scientist to know a jolly air balloon exca can't do 75% to a bulky ddnite

11 hours ago, NikhilR said:

You may have set a time for the next day, but on team chat when I was talking to Gary, he said he was basically forced to play in 15 min especially when he told us he was completely unprepared. And this may just be me, but you were pretty hyped to play Gary and it almost felt like to me that you knew you were going to get a guaranteed win. From my point of view, it'd be really shitty to be in Gary's shoes when you're asked to play a tier / opponent that you hadn't had enough time to prepare for and when your team's survival chances rested on your shoulders. So when Gary pulled off the win, he along the rest of us were really happy af for him. The situation wasn't favorable for him at all and in that excitement he must've let off a lot of steam that pissed you off. I'm not condoning his behavior, but maybe you can see it from his perspective also. 

The way we represent our team is by sticking up for each other always. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. I usually don't get myself involved in this but thought you should see the whole picture. As for the shit talk part with Kay, shit talk is absolutely fine when it's amongst friends or people who you talk to constantly, but when you get shit talked by another party, it sucks. 

Why couldn't your buddies over there talk like this? And I'd get if it was steam from the moment, but did it actually stop? 

And I did pressure him, mostly because I was really hyped to play right now, but again, if he didn't care about his pride or whatever it was that made him play me now, he could've easily said no. Sure, the hype'd be gone, but if he was to win tomorrow(today) also, all that wouldn't have mattered, so yeah.

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Why couldn't your buddies over there talk like this? And I'd get if it was steam from the moment, but did it actually stop? 

And I did pressure him, mostly because I was really hyped to play right now, but again, if he didn't care about his pride or whatever it was that made him play me now, he could've easily said no. Sure, the hype'd be gone, but if he was to win tomorrow(today) also, all that wouldn't have mattered, so yeah.

Usually it takes a day or two to get over that "high" from such a win, so yeah it doesn't stop within matter of hours. My teammates do have a weird way about going about it I agree, and I know it sucks to read the stuff they said about you because we all fail to realize that on the other side of the computer is another human being just like us who has feelings and we tend to forget about the effect our words have on them. Best I can say is take their words with a pinch of salt and if your team wins the tiebreaker, focus on your next challenge. About the second part, from what he said, he couldn't have said no. He was getting from pressure from yourself and Lion to play and he told us that if his opponent had given him a time he would have to accept it or else forfeit. So when you fixed the time for the next day, it was alright but then when you changed your mind to playing 15 min from then, the situation got worse because he was forced to accept it. Also, just to give you a little heads up on Gary's mentality, the guy's a hard worker and cares a fucking lot about his team (and teammates ofc). So the only reason why he accepted this match wasn't because of his pride, but for his team, because he always gives his 100% and if he didn't take up that opportunity, he'd beat himself up for not doing so and failing at a chance to help his team draw it out. 

12 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Usually it takes a day or two to get over that "high" from such a win, so yeah it doesn't stop within matter of hours. My teammates do have a weird way about going about it I agree, and I know it sucks to read the stuff they said about you because we all fail to realize that on the other side of the computer is another human being just like us who has feelings and we tend to forget about the effect our words have on them. Best I can say is take their words with a pinch of salt and if your team wins the tiebreaker, focus on your next challenge. About the second part, from what he said, he couldn't have said no. He was getting from pressure from yourself and Lion to play and he told us that if his opponent had given him a time he would have to accept it or else forfeit. So when you fixed the time for the next day, it was alright but then when you changed your mind to playing 15 min from then, the situation got worse because he was forced to accept it. Also, just to give you a little heads up on Gary's mentality, the guy's a hard worker and cares a fucking lot about his team (and teammates ofc). So the only reason why he accepted this match wasn't because of his pride, but for his team, because he always gives his 100% and if he didn't take up that opportunity, he'd beat himself up for not doing so and failing at a chance to help his team draw it out. 

Just a small fix, I asked to play now, he was the one who said he can do it 15 minutes from now. I do get it though, atleast someone is talking rationally. And wouldn't care of spiting it on someone like gary directly if we do win the tiebreaker.

50 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

lol, i'm the arsenal fanboy who cheers for them because mainstream, you literally have no idea half the time you say shit, maybe I don't either, but I ain't afraid to admit that. Just stop

I'm glad you admit that, now we can all move on.