[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

DoubleJ's bored and random facts!

1. The Top 5 Most Expensive Players include: Frags (23k), Walpayer (22k), Artemiseta (21k), NikhilR (21k), and FABBROoo (20k). I just narrowly missed the cut at 19.5k. This is the nth time that Frags has been the most expensive player so let's see if he can perform as such this season. 
  2. The only players to sign up for every tier were Frags, BlueBreath, and Fredrichneitze. 
  3. 11 players were selected for only 2k credits, none of which have any official tournament wins. Breakout player of the year in the making?
  4. 22 players were not drafted this year and they are currently eligible free agents. 
  5. Telf made an accidental bid of 23k during the draft, but the managers were merciful and let him retract that mistype. Elcoolio was not so fortunate and accidentally bid 9.5k on Maekaaay. Here's to hoping Maekaaay can live up to that accident for Boolio. 
  6. Kizhaz bid over half of his credits in the opening moments of the auction on NikhilR, NightArch, and timwaps. Needless to say I was worried for the young man. Are you ok son?
  7. Forfiter filled in for DoctorPBC when he had to leave. Forf only had 2.5k to spend but decided to spam VGC and take up time by asking how much credits everyone had like he could bid against them. He also had his headphones muted so we had to type everything for him. 
  8. Burntzebra continuously bid 2k after we told him several times that whenever someone made an opening bid, 2k was already set as the minimum bid. Only after a few rounds did we realize he was deaf and had us muted.
  9. Every manager wanted to go home after hour three. 
  10. KaynineXL never made it, but GymLeaderGaryy filled in for him. Elcoolio put Garyy into a very awkward position of having to bid on himself, but Garyy gave no regard bidding almost the max amount of credits he could spend to ensure he did not lose himself to another manager. 
  11. Burntzebra was probably the only manager to make a game plan of nominating players that he actually intended on buying. 
  12. Kizhaz withstood two blackouts over the course of the auction and missed out on EnnriqueX, whom he had nominated and was targeting. Doc thanks you Thor, God of Thunder. 
  13. The last two players selected were Didistutter and GeniVeni for 2k a piece. SirVector was the only manager with credits remaining and had 6k to spend, but he said fuck it I'm done. For those of you not drafted, slap Vector for passing you up for free. 
2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

I had a good chuckle

you had 1 job forf, you fucked it and spammed VGC instead dammit

I actually muted him again and you missed a few bids. Riga was the voice of reason and quietly muttered something along the lines of , "...  aw man don't do doc like that...". So I brought Forf back and was immediately spammed with "BIASED HOST". Never again. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

I actually muted him again and you missed a few bids. Riga was the voice of reason and quietly muttered something along the lines of , "...  aw man don't do doc like that...". So I brought Forf back and was immediately spammed with "BIASED HOST". Never again. 

Riga you the real MVP

I got the man I wanted in the end so it worked out, but dammit forf never again.

VGC isnt even that good

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:
  1. Forfiter filled in for DoctorPBC when he had to leave. Forf only had 2.5k to spend but decided to spam VGC and take up time by asking how much credits everyone had like he could bid against them. He also had his headphones muted so we had to type everything for him. 

When I see your behaviour, I feel like retracting from this season immeadietly and convincing everyone I know to follow my steps. I feared it from the beggining and I never spoke about it publicly but the level of bias, your provoking attitude, amount of the bullshit you did during the auction itself are speaking for themselves.

I did not know how many credits I got, I was playing NU official and I wasn't keeping track of auction. I hopped on for Doc and I needed to be quickly filled in to know what's going on. You are as shit host as I thought you will be and I'm not surprised that players like gbwead refused to sign up for this season, seeing the class and quality of your actions. What if I wanted to buy one of the players when I was muted? You're fucking disgusting.

About my headphones turned off- would it be too difficult to say "turn on your headphones" ? I guess for you, yeah. Like I said I was playing NU and I had sounds from teamspeak muted for obvious reasons.

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Because, you fucking are biased. You always were, you are, and you will be. That's why this season will be a clusterfuck even worse than previous one. You're cringy as fuck and you're always turning the one who's the poor victim. Poor DoubleJ and the entire world against him.

I signed up only because Doc was convincing me for few days to sign up at least for him because this is his last season and he wanted all of his friends playing. The season didn't even begin and I already regret the sign up.

EDIT:

Spoiler

VGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGC

Edited by RysPicz