[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

@Kanzo

It's not a matter of being too attached or whatever to this game. It's just a matter of honesty. You decided to play a game and then you have to accept the rules. If i had lose the bet i would have paid you and i'm pretty sure you would have been a nasty uguu if i took as much time as you are taking. So just keep a low profile until you get things done and stop acting like you're right when you're just being an asshole.

So now if you don't want to pay those 200k i just fucking don't care and i don't think kril care neither.

However, i'd like to ask @DoubleJ @JIceJDragon to forbid Kanzo from taking bet as he's not reliable and other player shouldn't have to pay him bets in case of losing a gamble with him as he would't do the same.

11 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

7f5609e263.png

pls speak for yourself. I think i had some bets i won but i can't even remember and never cared either. The way u guys blow up on forums about one tiny bet 5-6 months ago it definitely tells how much ur attached to it. Especially if 2 other idiots kept reminding that bet lmao.

And yeh i like to be a dh ick.

u tell em bby

58 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

I am not there yet.

Still got a long run to beat Rys, Vrred, Riga, Archinix and you ofc.

Oh man, the classic "no u" but with a spin on it to include a few others. No wonder jovi liked the post, you just blew his mind. 

Just now, Rigamorty said:

Oh man, the classic "no u" but with a spin on it to include a few others. No wonder jovi liked the post, you just blew his mind. 

No u

Also, what is your problem with me? You came at me in the auction too 'if jovi can make #19 in leaderboards, im pretty sure anyone can' The fuck is that supposed to mean? Last time we met on the ladder im pretty sure I gave u a beating 

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

No u

Also, what is your problem with me? You came at me in the auction too 'if jovi can make #19 in leaderboards, im pretty sure anyone can' The fuck is that supposed to mean? Last time we met on the ladder im pretty sure I gave u a beating 

I don't actually dislike you, kinda just like talking shit about you because you're posts on forums are silly and sometimes annoying and you seemed like you could take a joke. Sorry for assuming you weren't a uguu. 

Also yeah you beat me once on ladder, not quite as badly as you seem to think. Not to mention I've hardly played comp in months upon months. I just play with what ever may be left in my PC occasionally. 

15 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I've come to realize last season that kanzo doesn't always think about what he says.

It's like going on a dating app and trying to sell your car because you think it's funny cause people will go "?????"

He really doesn't give a fuck.

I thought he was a uguu at first, but he's really just messing with us.

You're smarter than I gave you credit for