The Dom mazzetti gang.

KingBowser

also @DaftKitteh

12 large eggs around 1.50-2$

1 vidali or spanish onion 50 cents (fuck off music general)

1 green onion .50-1$

half a pound of Italian sausage at your local market 2$~

butter 1$

small block of cheese from said Italian mart 2-3$

you should probably also get cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper for this. preferably the grinder ones.

cut up the onions and peppers then throw them into a frying pan with butter, salt, black pepper, and a little cayenne. fry them on medium heat until they look like this

fried-onions-and-peppers.jpg

then take the sausage and remove the pigs intestine covering the sausage, and fry it in the same pan. mixed it up while you cook it so it becomes more like taco meat and less like a sausage patty.

then crack open your eggs and stir them until it's one smooth yellow liquid with bubbles on top. now you cut up the cheese into small pieces the size of cheerios and add about 1/4 pound to the raw eggs. then throw in the onions and meat. toss some butter into the pan and throw the mixture in and let it cook for a few minutes, then when the bottom of the omelet is solid enough, pour water underneath the omelet. you want maybe 1/4 cup or 100-200 ml and make sure it gets under the omelet not in the omelet. then cover it and let it sit until the top is solid.

not only is this cheap and tasty, it's almost pure protein and amino acids. get those gains brah.

also ramen=carbs

edit: oh yea you can sub sausage for most meats. i like it for this cause the flavors are nice together and i get mine homemade 2.99/lb at my local Italian place. 

Edited by fredrichnietze
9 hours ago, Emlee said:

I just do the same thing I've always done: 

be a cute little girl 

go to the gym to lift and move stuff around

row sometimes, or use the arc trainer 

eat low carb/be in keto 

watch cute korean videos instead of gross guys on youtube

Still don't know why you do that silly ketogenic diet. You're like 50lbs wet. 

23 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Still don't know why you do that silly ketogenic diet. You're like 50lbs wet. 

I do it longterm because I've got tummy problems! Keto/low carb seems to agree with me. When I go off of it I definitely don't feel great. I wouldn't recommend keto for anyone unless it's short term though. 

32 minutes ago, Emlee said:

I do it longterm because I've got tummy problems! Keto/low carb seems to agree with me. When I go off of it I definitely don't feel great. I wouldn't recommend keto for anyone unless it's short term though. 

Ah good, at least we have a reason other than to try and stay teeny tiny. What kind of carbs are you able to handle then?