[PSL 6] Week Two

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

feels good

I wouldn't want you to kill yourself from shock of losing two matches in the same day. Not sure if I am lucky or unlucky to not have RNG on my side that game. Regardless, Kay lost money, so I'm happy. 

Spoiler

I'm still very salty about the 650k I lost because of him.

Edited by Moetal
7 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I wouldn't want you to kill yourself from shock of losing two matches in the same day. Not sure if I am lucky or unlucky to not have RNG on my side that game. Regardless, Kay lost money, so I'm happy. 

Hide contents

I'm still very salty about the 650k I lost because of him.

Oh, I've lost more than two matches today. In fact, I lost this one sometime this morning, or maybe it was last night i dr

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-448692034

Fucking ban swagger, amirite? Anyway, I think the tweaks to the team served me well. Overall, I'm something like 7-2 against you over the last week or so. You definitely shoulda brought the togekiss today ;)

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Oh, I've lost more than two matches today. In fact, I lost this one sometime this morning, or maybe it was last night i dr

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-448692034

Fucking ban swagger, amirite? Anyway, I think the tweaks to the team served me well. Overall, I'm something like 7-2 against you over the last week or so. You definitely shoulda brought the togekiss today ;)

Ever since we found out mods on showdown can, and will, give you all the user id's you'd ever dream of the power of scouting improved 10 fold.

Just now, Moetal said:

Oh, my swag Jolteon? That was a while ago. I thought I fought you this morning too?

I don't think so, I don't have that account on my laptop and I didn't have access to my desktop till right before the xploz fight at like 4:30 pm CDT

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Ever since we found out mods on showdown can, and will, give you all the user id's you'd ever dream of the power of scouting improved 10 fold.

There's not that many people who play regularly on the DPP ladder, and moe didn't do much to hide himself. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until after I saw his team today, but it was pretty obvious when its the same body slam hippo lead i've seen 10 times in the last 4 days