[PSL 6] Midseason Player Sign-up

I will sign up only if @KaynineXL uploads and shares a youtube video where he sings happy birthday to guerinf.

22 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@gbwead please sign up yourself if you intend on playing. I know the managers and I would want you to sign up, as well as your teammates as seen here.

On a more serious note, as much as I appreciate this DoubleJ, there is still no chance of me signing up. PSL is just not for me; I don't enjoy the format of this competitive event for various reasons. It would also be extremely hypocritical of me to express how much I hate mid season and then signing up mid season. Don't waste your breath on me.

I really enjoy spectating this event tho, especially for the top tier drama ^^

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I will sign up only if @KaynineXL uploads and shares a youtube video where he sings happy birthday to guerinf.

On a more serious note, as much as I appreciate this DoubleJ, there is still no chance of me signing up. PSL is just not for me; I don't enjoy the format of this competitive event for various reasons. It would also be extremely hypocritical of me to express how much I hate mid season and then signing up mid season. Don't waste your breath on me.

I really enjoy spectating this event tho, especially for the top tier drama ^^

But how does one even pronounce 'Guerinf'? I can barely type it, let alone say it.