Define the Sturdy - Steel Type Art Contest (November 5th - December 5th)

Rache

28 minutes ago, Kickern said:

I was bored...

@benjaminvoz

Reveal hidden contents

DaCxoco.png

@Telf

Reveal hidden contents

eYoK0z2.png

@LifeStyle

Reveal hidden contents

ApTHeVg.png

Something for the MS Painters to think about.

The joke is not getting any newer.

Pls don't harass me or my art.

I'm just trying to enjoy this contest.

You hurt my feelings.

Pls don't harass those other people's art too.

They're just trying to enjoy this contest too.

You hurt their feelings too.

Staff pls remove that hurtful post. <3

Ciao. <3

Edited by LifeStyle

@LifeStyle

No need to get offended over some visual art critique.  I was just pointing out how a little bit of polish could help make it look better.  I know this art contest is just a joke to most of you, but have a bit more respect for your own art and spend some time and effort on it and polish the coloring at least.  The holey coloring that generally comes from using MS Paint's tools (or lack thereof) kinda hurts my OCD.  I'm sorry if you misunderstand my intentions.

15 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Help Senpai, my drawing skills are non existant. I can fix your car but I can't draw

I'd help but I've given all the care/efforts I can give in this contest, out of obligation.

Also I have only now realized your ign sounds like forfeit-er 

Edited by Moetal
2 hours ago, Kickern said:

@LifeStyle

No need to get offended over some visual art critique.  I was just pointing out how a little bit of polish could help make it look better.  I know this art contest is just a joke to most of you, but have a bit more respect for your own art and spend some time and effort on it and polish the coloring at least.  The holey coloring that generally comes from using MS Paint's tools (or lack thereof) kinda hurts my OCD.  I'm sorry if you misunderstand my intentions.

why you gotta keep throwing shade at my drawing and me. I'm very proud of what I drew stop thrashing on it please. : )

4 hours ago, Kickern said:

@LifeStyle

I mentioned how old the joke was months ago. It never dies. 

Ive said this before too, but why the fuck do people spoiler their art? This is an art contest. We're here to see your art. Stop it.