1. 1. Who do you want?

• Nobarsmcgee vs Raaidn
    • Arimanius vs yangsam
    • Gunthug vs Moetal
    • Giantpipe vs Arimanius
    • XPLOZ vs Rigamorty
    • Tranzmaster vs Forfiter

What is this?

This is your opportunity to cast your vote for your favorite Salty Suite match.

How does it work?

Everyone in the community will have the opportunity to cast one vote for their favorite match. The Top 3 voted matches at the end of Week 7 will be our Salty Suite matches for the season.

What does it mean?

Each Salty Suite match will award 500k to the winner. The format of those Salty Suite matches is a surprise, so expect that next week =)

Leggo. 

6 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

The way I see it I should play 3 then, cause me and pipe wasn't even there, sejuani will cry if I don't beat him again and yangsam and I is meant to happen 

You been using pipe as an example for so long he needs to wreck yo stank ass

9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

You been using pipe as an example for so long he needs to wreck yo stank ass

I never used him as an example of anything other than he (like u, toast and aftershocker) were good players, he's the one saying he has beat me many times, biggest jk I've heard in my entire life since it's the opposite, It's ok tho, I can fight them all three including his coach too if they desire

Just now, Arimanius said:

I never used him as an example of anything other than he (like u, toast and aftershocker) were good players, he's the one saying he has beat me many times, biggest jk I've heard in my entire life since it's the opposite, It's ok tho, I can fight them all three including his coach too if they desire

Fight me