[PSL 6] The Salty Suite

GG WP Forf.

To be honest I did prepare well for the matches, watching several duels , made a list of your pokes but I made like 2 misplays which cost me. Should have ddanced twice on altaria and psychic'd on the switch.

It's literally impossible to win a game vs a decent UU player while knowing nothing of the tier.

Well at least I wasn't a uguu and i actually played

#lf other 2 matches

0b94511aba054bbb8c0bdc520549e69d.png

Gg @Tranzmaster, you officially aren't that bad ;)

@DoubleJ

As for the fight itself, please mail the prize money to Tranz. He really deserves that money and him running around with a calculator avatar for a week is much more precious for me than ingame yen. I had some good fights with him as well.

Consider this as a gift from me because of my own birthday ;)

And as for the most important part of the bet, there you go Tranz, your personal avatar!

556b39f11f1ba216e876f0ff264bf8a6.png

Ok congratulations to our Salty Suite winners: @RysPicz and @Arimanius! Raaidn officially went to bed three hours ago with no fucks given saying "I've beat him twice JJ, what more do you want from me?"

So Salty Suite was shit this season. RIP this event next season, but guess what? We might just gain an extra round in the PSL Playoffs next time around because of it. 

10 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Ok congratulations to our Salty Suite winners: @RysPicz and @Arimanius! Raaidn officially went to bed three hours ago with no fucks given saying "I've beat him twice JJ, what more do you want from me?"

So Salty Suite was shit this season. RIP this event next season, but guess what? We might just gain an extra round in the PSL Playoffs next time around because of it. 

Honestly, there were 3 things wrong with Salty suite this season, imo.

First, it should be played during regular week. You shittalked, made banter or whatever, play during the week. I said it before already :p

Second, Ari should've fought Sejuani not Pipe, we all know why. You fucked up a bit with this one tbh, but at least Pipe showed cojones and actually played.

Third, Tranz is bad. And calcing is cheating

14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

can i get the 500k from Raaidn vs Tor, I wanna buy an hp elec milotic and my salty suite vs forf was obviously the best one.

Edited by Tranzmaster
inb4 scouted
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Munya locked this topic