[PSL 6] The Salty Suite

The Salty Suite

So it's finally here. The week preceding the playoffs. The eve of the end. And what a nice surprise to see we have the Salty Suite! So what is this? Well as I've said a thousand times, the Salty Suite is the place for players who've had the most salt this season settle their beef (or make it much, much worse). 

The Format

This is a Best of 3 series. Each match will automatically include OU and the two other tiers will be selected by the players involved. They both get to choose and they both may pick the same. For example, it could go OU + UU + DPP, or OU + OU + OU. 

The Matches

1. @Arimanius vs @giantpipe
    • This match received the most votes at 25 and is likely the most hyped. Ari has claimed Giantpipe RNG'd him in a recent match and has used him as an example of his dominance since Ari still pulled out with the win. Well amigo pipe was tired of all that shit and finally called Ari out for his abuse of his name. So let's get it on!

• Tiers: OU / UU / NU

2. @Nobarsmcgee vs @raaidn

• Raaidn made a dirty bet, which he fullheartedly knew he wouldn't pay. Torinnnnn fell for the bait and picked it up, and then salted all over the forums when Raai lost and as expected didn't pay. Since then, Raaidn has lol'd at Torrinnnnn while the latter has claimed Raaidn is a has been. Let's see how this pup plays out.

• Tiers: OU / NU / ???

3. @Tranzmaster vs @RysPicz

• Making his second Salty Suite, Forfiter is a pro at talking shit. This season it was Tranz who was Forf's primary target, and while it was lighthearted between the two, it will be fun to see them slug it out. 

• Tiers: OU / ADV OU / UU

What Next?

Well, those involved will need to respond in this thread which tiers they are going to pick and then starting Sunday, November 20th at 5pm EST they can start scheduling their matches. They can happen all at once or throughout the week, regardless, the winner of each head-to-head will receive 500k and those precious bragging rights. 

=)

Edited by DoubleJ
26 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Since @RysPicz is going to choose VGC anyway, I'm going to choose ADV OU then. LEGGO

This is pretty much won already, since I already smashed him in OU. ez game ez life boys

You know me pretty well, but not quite. I choose UU. ;) By the way, lets make an avatar bet. I freaking love these and Id love to throw you a pantheon or calculator avatar for a week

Edited by RysPicz
5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You know me pretty well, but not quite. I choose UU. ;) By the way, lets make an avatar bet. I freaking love these and Id love to throw you a pantheon or calculator avatar for a week

I literally said to tyrone that if ur smart u'd pick smth like UU. Not as stupid as i thought.

Also deal on the avatar bet

Also LF UU comps lel

Btw my avatar is already pantheon xd

Edited by Tranzmaster
10 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

I literally said to tyrone that if ur smart u'd pick smth like UU. Not as stupid as i thought.

Btw my avatar is already pantheon xd

Pleblord, even if I wanted I can't pick VGC, it's not a tier in this PSL season. Also I voiced myself wrong, you'd get a modified avatar. But I think calculator will fit you better.

I'm available at working days, that one time I can't really do friday + weekend due to personal stuff which's gonna hit the fan

Edited by RysPicz
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Pleblord, even if I wanted I can't pick VGC, it's not a tier in this PSL season. Also I voiced myself wrong, you'd get a modified avatar. But I think calculator will fit you better.

I'm available at working days, that one time I can't really do friday + weekend due to personal stuff which's gonna hit the fan

ughhh that sucks dude I have school tomorrowevening and wednesdayevening and I want to practice UU....

Don't you have like a bit of time in the weekend..... :/

34 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

My birthday says no

@DoubleJ Hey bro, I always play my PSL matches in the weekend because I want time to prepare and because I have really limited time at a work day because evening classes and a lot of working hours, and now i'd have to play 3 tiers at a work day because Forfi has to conduct an experiment in the weekend what the effect is of a mixture of Zywiec, Tyskie, Lech and Okocim on the human body. Can we get an extra week to do this?

10 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Forfi has to conduct an experiment in the weekend what the effect is of a mixture of Zywiec, Tyskie, Lech and Okocim on the human body.

Already conducted that experiment. Results weren't satisfying so I'm adding vodka to the mixture

3 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

@DoubleJ Hey bro, I always play my PSL matches in the weekend because I want time to prepare and because I have really limited time at a work day because evening classes and a lot of working hours, and now i'd have to play 3 tiers at a work day because Forfi has to conduct an experiment in the weekend what the effect is of a mixture of Zywiec, Tyskie, Lech and Okocim on the human body. Can we get an extra week to do this?

Lol no extensions. 5 bucks says forf will be online this weekend. 

43 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

@RysPicz Let's meet in the middle, let's play OU and ADV OU thursday and let's play UU on sunday. I mean seriously, the UU match will be an epic meme if I have to play it thursday already...

Deal done

E:

I have made an adv team for you already

5dd97a357157cf5ec7e46d9fbd6a5d8d.png

Edited by RysPicz