[PSL 7] Week Three

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

rock slide crit flinch on -1 ttar legit hue

You did 2 w-o-w that did not miss, you won speed tie gengar scarf vs gengar scarf, I missed 2 rock slides and the only reason Salamence Scarf killed Dragonite with dclaw is because Schuchty is a shit breeder. RNG was pretty even tbh. 

9 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You did 2 w-o-w that did not miss, you won speed tie gengar scarf vs gengar scarf, I missed 2 rock slides and the only reason Salamence Scarf killed Dragonite with dclaw is because Schuchty is a shit breeder. RNG was pretty even tbh

WoW hitting is now rng confirmed

feel free to keep making stuff up, you missed a rock slide on a mon that literally died seconds later to sand after it had already moved... This other RS miss is u bullshitting, was a BG and u know it hue

Guys guys guys, MMO is RNG. We play a shit game and we are all addicted for the same reason people become addicted to gambling. There is a skill component, but the addictive factor is the randomness of either getting fucked or getting extremely lucky. 

When we get rng'd we have to prove to ourselves that we can come back despite how shit it was. 

When we win, the allure and hype of the win makes us wanting more. 

Now fuck you guys.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Guys guys guys, MMO is RNG. We play a shit game and we are all addicted for the same reason people become addicted to gambling. There is a skill component, but the addictive factor is the randomness of either getting fucked or getting extremely lucky. 

When we get rng'd we have to prove to ourselves that we can come back despite how shit it was. 

When we win, the allure and hype of the win makes us wanting more. 

Now fuck you guys.

well theres something different from doubles and singles. But yes, I agree that this game is all rng but still doubles had double of that. 

5 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Why do you play doubles if its always rng. I don't see you cry about rng everytime you win because of it. IMO if your main tier is gonna be doubles I would stop crying everytime u get rnged because the tier is all about it. 

Ain't crying mate, admittedly a bit salty after frags robbed me

but I made a joke and gb came at me, gonna defend myself