[PSL 7] Week Five

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

The Outraging Lions (4) vs The Human Caterpie (6)

OU: Schuchty vs Aerun 

OU: KingBowser vs Kevola
OU: LifeStyle vs Legendl

UU: Kanzo vs FABBROoo

UU: BlueBreath vs overToasted

NU: Mkns vs YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

NU: Raaidn vs ShadowGary

Doubles: DoubleJ vs DoctorBBW

DPP: Rigamorty vs Gunthug

VGC17: SirVector vs Imabetheverybest

Top Kecleons (4) vs VALE (6)

OU: Tranzmaster vs EpicVerde

OU: Wiriketchup vs AbdOu
OU: Abelachy vs Maekaaay

UU: Guerinf vs Osuki

UU: Forfiter vs LeJovi

NU: Erayne vs SejuaniSupport

NU: Didistutter vs Miguelez

Doubles: Artemiseta vs Rendiz

DPP: XPLOZ vs Kimikozen

VGC17: OldKeith vs Eggplant

Spartan Warriors (5) vs Kakuna Matatas (5)

OU: Walpayer vs Fipp

OU: Eloyriptor vs Pachima
OU: Gluumac vs Burntzebra

UU: Havsha vs Mlhawk

UU: yangsam vs kalisweet

NU: Kriger vs Wolfgun

NU: Gazelli vs aftershocker

Doubles: Lordofangmar vs Parke

DPP: Raptori vs SweeTforU

VGC17: Telf vs Oltann

[MISC] Aesthetics Crew (9) vs Giant Legends (1)

OU: enchanteur vs Kriliin

OU: Moetal vs belieberboy
OU: PikachuKetchum vs Xilias

UU: Predakiller vs NikhilR

UU: Sebat vs DestructX

NU: Lazaaro vs Mnemosyne

NU: Craneo vs SoyHector

Doubles: Lkrenz vs Frags

DPP: Btooom! vs Foggi

VGC17: Jice vs Zigh

end of the week....

would just like to point out that the #1 only got 1 win against us

Edited by JIceJDragon
1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh my God, JJ is back and actually updated the OP and the statistics for the week!

So... let me get this straight, the two worst teams tied, the best team almost got 9-0'd, Parke won in doubles, Gunt is 0-5, and Moetal came off the bench with a casual win!?!?!?!?!

I missed one hell of a week. 

you forgot to include beating me and still losing the week

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

42 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh my God, JJ is back and actually updated the OP and the statistics for the week!

So... let me get this straight, the two worst teams tied, the best team almost got 9-0'd, Parke won in doubles, Gunt is 0-5, and Moetal came off the bench with a casual win!?!?!?!?!

I missed one hell of a week. 

You forgot to mention the part where I'm actually Orangemaniac, according to Angmar. But yeah, twas quite lit there was lots of salt it was beautiful!

2 hours ago, Parke said:

You forgot to mention the part where I'm actually Orangemaniac, according to Angmar. But yeah, twas quite lit there was lots of salt it was beautiful!

Don't forget the Rock Slide flinch which totally stopped that Wobbuffet from sweeping, or LOA losing because he played you instead of playing PinkWings.

=)

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Don't forget the Rock Slide flinch which totally stopped that Wobbuffet from sweeping, or LOA losing because he played you instead of playing PinkWings.

=)

see with the pinkwings thing... even if it wasnt just a miscommunication like it was... i coulda subbed her out just cuz i wanted to and LOA wouldnt have been able to do anything about it but make a duel time . So i dont see why it matters who he played , he lost

22 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

see with the pinkwings thing... even if it wasnt just a miscommunication like it was... i coulda subbed her out just cuz i wanted to and LOA wouldnt have been able to do anything about it but make a duel time . So i dont see why it matters who he played , he lost

The thing is. After all this, they're crying about Pink coming on even though they cried before hand saying Angmar was online and ready to go but pink wasnt available to duel then. You cant win with these morons. Wobbu flinch was rough tho

3 hours ago, Parke said:

Coached? nah, Glumac went straight in with the assumptions that he actually account shared with me and played for me lmao

bro i just made a reminder cause i saw him going off and you came on, ik orange would ever do that.

also it was lords fault using a gimmick team in the most important match, so all good^^

28 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

bro i just made a reminder cause i saw him going off and you came on, ik orange would ever do that.

also it was lords fault using a gimmick team in the most important match, so all good^^

Clearly it's not "all good" you two faced uguu. we know you're still crying about it now, youre literally fooling noone. So shut up, sit down and take the fact you didnt get what you wanted like a fucking man & stop making reasons to think "this is why we didnt win" etc etc

Edited by Parke
13 minutes ago, Parke said:

Clearly it's not "all good" you two faced uguu. we know you're still crying about it now, youre literally fooling noone. So shut up, sit down and take the fact you didnt get what you wanted like a fucking man & stop making reasons to think "this is why we didnt win" etc etc

Parke you not even good in your main tier thats why you were benched. So winning vs most expensive Doubles player means you were coached, not ghosted, sadly we cant prove this. Its Still his own fault using gimmicks in the 3rd Match, thats why all good, nothing else

13 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Parke you not even good in your main tier thats why you were benched. So winning vs most expensive Doubles player means you were coached, not ghosted, sadly we cant prove this. Its Still his own fault using gimmicks in the 3rd Match, thats why all good, nothing else

Lol, I lost 2-3 of my games in my "main tier" due to bad rng. It happens, but no. Orange wasnt even online when I was playing, and even he'll vouch that for me @OrangeManiac so who could've possibly coached me. I won fair, not my fault he played like a fucking idiot. Sure i dont play Doubles as frequently as he does, doesnt mean I cant play it :) It's fine though, keep looking for reasons to keep yourself sane kek. 

Also, your logic makes zero sense. Because he was bought for more than me? Orange was the most expensive buy in the auction. Therefore, with your logic. When @DoctorPBC beat him in doubles week 1, Doc was obviously coached too??? That's how it works rite

Edited by Parke